Chapter 8 [<|>] Diggidy-Help On The Way

Impulse went back home and he honestly got back and it was day time. Zed was in the Living Room, trying to fix his communicator since he's bored. He sees Impulse pass by, "Imp! Where have you been? I've been finding you around the house" He called him and stood up, leaving his communicator on the couch. Impulse turns to him and takes a deep breath, he is about to speak when Zed opens his mouth "And where's Tango? Is he in Decked Out again? I swear to void..." Zed said. "Zed! He's gone." Impulse told him, Zed...doesn't follow. He doesn't understand. "What?" he asked. Impulse sighs again. "He...he left" Impulse tried to explained but he himself can't even believe what the fuck just happened. "What do you mean he left? He left the Server?" Zed asked. "No no- I...how do I tell you this..." Impulse tried to pick up words, how does he even tell Zed what happened? He needs to explain it in a way Zed doesn't get hurt. "Tell me how it went. I would understand better that way than you altering it." Zed told him. Impulse just nods and sighs. "He went through Grian's Rift trying to get to Jimmy. Me and Grian tried to stop him and he still went through... I...we don't know where it was lent to. Either to where Jimmy is or not..." he told Zedaph what actually happened. Zed's heart dropped.

"He literally still went for him?" Zedaph said. He sounded like he was gonna start spitting words to defend...whatever he's feeling for Tango. "Can you stop your jealous ass? He's probably happy with Jimmy right now..." Impulse told Zedaph. Honestly, he's pissed on how Zed would go for Tango. Like, honestly. He would rather stop Zedaph from being friends with Tango. But he can't do that, now can he? "It's not about that, okay? What if he didn't get where he wanted to go? Who knows if he's even alive right now!" Zedaph started to argue with Impulse. They argued. They knew they would. Impulse knows that Zed would do anything in his power to prove he's right and Zed knows he should protect Tango in any way possible. Grian on the other hand. He's trying to figure out the Rift. But Ren comes with a special letter. "G-man! Got a letter for ya' dude" Ren came and flew down. "Yeah?" Grian turned around to face Ren. "It's from Scar. Scar told me not to read it so I didn't. Here ya' go man." Ren said and gave Grian a letter. The letter just said "me sorry :( ily". Grian sighs from relief. "Thank void" he said. "What does it say-" Ren wanted to know so he asked. "It just says sorry," Grian answered. Obviously not saying the "ily" part to him.

"Sorry? Did you two fight?" Ren asked, "Uhm...yeah... He just got a little bit mad and uh, yeah. Don't worry about it" Grian answered and didn't want to go into detail. He doesn't need to and Ren definitely doesn't need to know about him being a Watcher and what-not. "Well, better talk to him in the flesh then dude. A letter can't explain YOU" Ren told Grian, they better make up properly he said in his head. Grian sighs, "I'm a bit too busy right now" he replied and shrugged while shaking his head. Ren rolled his eyes, "You better talk to him. He was really...serious when he told me to give you the letter that literally ONLY says 'sorry'." Ren told Grian. Grian bites his lip, he stops since he tasted blood. "I'll talk to him later... Okay?" he told Ren, "Okay, fine. Just talk to him... What are you doing anyways? That's more important than Scar? He's always been more important than anything for you..." Ren asked, now what IS more important than Scar for Grian? What Ren said is true. What Ren said is true. "Uhm, my base? The Rift?" Grian said unsurely. "What?" Ren says, deeply confused. "My base...?" Grian repeats his answer, more unsurely. "That's never more important than Scar for you my dude..." Ren said, he knows he doesn't understand how...Grian works right now but he knows damn well if it's about Scar. That's more important than anything for Grian. "You'll get it when you know. But I can't tell you" Grian replied and covered his face.

"Now why? I don't get ANYTHING you're saying dude!" Ren asked, he just needed to know. He had to. He honestly wants to help Scar and Grian. Whatever it is. It's better to help them...after him being...King. "Because you'd do the same for Martyn...oh my void..." Grian answered and that's all he can tell Ren. Ren stops for a moment, "Martyn? ̶̷̶/̶̷̶/̶̷̶M̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶H̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶?̶̷̶/̶̷̶/̶̷̶"̶ Ren had a huge flashback from Third Life. Grian sighs, "What about him?..." He asks, "Well...I thought if I told you why Tango went through you'd do too...for him..." Grian fessed up and rubbed his left arm and looked down. "Now why would I? Wait, how did Tango get involved in this situation?!" Ren asked and brought Tango into it. He is getting more confused. He just went there to give Grian a letter for Scar! Now he's gotten into some deep problem he isn't even involved in! "Because he went through to go see Timmy! Oh my void...Ren please help me! Impulse is obviously mad at me...!" Grian told Ren and hugged him, he wasn't just about to cry...did he? Ren sighed and patted Grian on the head. "Okay... My gosh G... But can you please talk to Scar first? Maybe he can help too, y'know?" Ren told Grian. Grian sighs "Fine...! Just because I want to settle things with him!" Grian said. Ren chuckles, the two went to Scar's base. "Hey Scar, my dude! Uh, I got you something..." Ren called out for Scar. Scar went outside his main building and saw Ren and Grian.