Chapter 9 [<|>] Opposite Belief

>[Like said in this update of mine;

We will be starting the new one's in the wheel with [Smajor1995] AKA Scott

We will be starting the new one's in the wheel with [Smajor1995] AKA Scott.]<

[<| Begin |>]

"Hmmm, don't you think it's your green strikes on your hair, Jimmy?" Scott told Jimmy and turned to him. Jimmy paused for a moment. "Can't you remove it from your skin?" Scott asked. "I- Uh, I can't remove it..." Jimmy told Scott and hid his wings, "Why?" Scott asked, "Uhh, I just...can't, sorry." Jimmy couldn't think of any reason and just apologized then shook his head. Scott just shrugs. "Wait, I just noticed something!" Tango spoke and wagged his tail, "Yeah?" Jimmy quickly shifted his eyes and looked at Tango. "Your right wing reminds me of Grian's, Jimmy" Tango said and looked at Jimmy's wings, specifically the right one. Jimmy continues to compress his wings. "Uhh, his right wing is getting pink-magenta colored... We don't talk about it when Grian's there but he isn't here" Tango continued and started to question more about what's happening with Grian. "Isn't that kind of...Watcher like?" Scott asked, "Now that you said that Scott! They said there's a Watcher in the Server... It's either Gr—" while Tango was talking, Jimmy clears his throat and stands up. "I think I forgot something in the main building in Tumble Town! Scott, can you stay with Tango? Thanks! Brb!" Jimmy said out of nowhere and then left.

"Uhm, welp. He's gone." Scott said and blinked twice. "That was weird," Tango added. Scott just nodded, "That's Jimmy. Anyways, when are you planning to leave?" Scott quickly changed the conversation, Tango chuckles for a bit. "Uhhh... Jimmy really wants me to get my memories back...so I guess after that?" Tango answered, he sounded unsure but whatever works, works. "Are you seriously going to let Jimmy answer?" Scott sarcastically said, "What?" Tango asks out of confusion. "Exactly. Are you not at least worried about the Hermits worrying about you?" Scott asks Tango, Tango waits for something to pop-up in his head. "I'm worried...yeah, but I need my memories back. It's important for me to remember." Tango told Scott and looked away. "Why can't I just tell you about the Life Series?" Scott gives off an idea. "Uhh, I'd rather remember... But I have one question..." Tango replied and continued the topic. "What is it?" Scott let him go ask his question, "Well...why does Jimmy want my memories back so bad? What does he have to do with it?" Tango asked, Scott bit his lip. "Uhhh, in Double Life. The latest Life Series or so Death Game Grian made. How it goes is you get paired with someone, a soulbound. When you take damage, your bound takes damage. When your bound takes damage, you take damage. And uh, you got paired with him. In every series, Jimmy gets fun of and shit like that. You in every series as well get betrayed by your team or so alliance and in Double Life that didn't happen with you two. So basically he got close to you blah blah, he wants to see you again and now that he did you can't even remember him and yeah." Scott answered and got lazy at the end.

Tango nods, "In short he's just selfish" Scott spatted. Tango chuckles, "I mean, I understand now why he'd do it..." Tango said and looked away, as much as he wanted to go back home. He needs his memories back. Want and need is not the same word. "How can you remember though? We're here almost giving up" Scott said and looked away. Honestly, it's been a boring process. "I wish I could go back without my memories but uh...seems special for Jimmy for me to remember..." Tango said and compressed his legs onto his chest and hugged it. Taking a deep breath. "How are you even going to get back?" Scott asked. Now that's a different type of question! "Oh shit... I don't even know!" Tango answered and started to panic a bit. Scott chuckles and then it evolves to a laugh. "You're going to be here for a long LONG time!" Scott joked, Tango laughed. "Do you guys have a portal or something? Where does Gem or Pearl go through back and forth? HermitCraft to Empires and Empires to HermitCraft. Wait, how do I go back and forth through the death games and back to HermitCraft? I remember doing that..." Tango asked and started remembering a bit. He stopped his trail of thoughts as his voice faded off.

"Oh shit yeah. I remember going back and forth during Double Life." Tango said, he widened his eyes. But everything else is still a blur... Scott quickly shifted next to Tango. "What else do you remember, bud?" Scott asked, "Uhh, just the names! Third Life, Last Life and then Double Life" Tango answered. He sighs, he wishes he can remember something else... "Hey, don't worry! We're one step closer on you remembering and one step closer on getting home! Okay?" Scott said and patted Tango on the back. Tango smiles lightly. Jimmy soon came back. He landed swiftly next to Tango. "Hey Jim, what did you forget? Hm?" Scott asked Jimmy and looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "Uh...important business...and things. You won't get it...!" Jimmy couldn't answer. "Mhm?..." Scott said and glanced at Tango and snickered. "You better not told my Tango something stupid Scott" Jimmy said and rolled his eyes as he sat down. "Nothi— wait. What do you mean 'my Tango', Jimmy?" Scott quickly noticed the choice of word Jimmy used. Tango heard it too but he honestly just doesn't know if his memory is blocking something. Maybe we call each other that? He said in his head. "Well, technically—" "Tango isn't yours. It was just a game Jimmy..." Scott stopped Jimmy's excuse. He continued to talk but Tango got deja vu when Scott said 'It was just a game'. He remembered Grian saying that. He shakes his head. He continued to watch the two bicker.

"Scott, just. Stop. You can't confirm any of that. Okay? Unless Tango remembers. So!" Jimmy had to stop Scott's statement and then sighed. He then opened a hole to make more assumptions. Scott couldn't have it. "So? Stop being selfish! Ask Tango what he wants to do! He might be itching to go home, see his friends, build his base and what he does in his normal life WITHOUT you! Or you know, he wants his memories back, blah blah blah" Scott said sarcastically, specifically near the end. The two soon looked at Tango for his words. "Uh... I..." Tango doesn't know what to say. He wants to go home and remember! "I'd like to go home...but uh, I need to remember as well" Tango mumbled a bit when he answered and ignored eye contact. "But mostly get home..." he mumbled something at the end. It was hearable but he doesn't really wanna say it outloud. "See," Scott said. Jimmy rolled his eyes but deep down that really hurt him. Was I too pushy over Tango? Jimmy said in his head. Jimmy sighs. It went really quiet. Tango just can't have that. "But, need and want are not the same thing, okay? I need to get my memories back. That's important. I can get back to HermitCraft anytime when I remember how I shift back and forth from Double Life to HermitCraft" Tango broke the silence. Jimmy feels reassured...

>[We get a Scott!!]<

Smajor1995/Scott:
Species: Inside Empires: Full Elf [<|>] Outside Empires: Full Human(depends on his skin, really)
Powers: DEPENDS ON HIS SKIN!!!
Characteristics:
- very gay
- slay
- he/they(just so you know)
- exes with Jimmy but they're cool
- girlboss!
- would swear if he wants to
- doesn't know Jimmy or Martyn's a Listener but he's aware on their actions

Smajor1995/Scott:Species: Inside Empires: Full Elf [<|>] Outside Empires: Full Human(depends on his skin, really)Powers: DEPENDS ON HIS SKIN!!!Characteristics:- very gay- slay- he/they(just so you know)- exes with Jimmy but they're cool- girlboss!...