Chapter 10 [<|>] No More Lies

Xisuma and the Server Mods called a meeting. And well, that’s enough for Doc to notice Tango’s gone! “Where’s Tango?” Doc asked and looked around. Everyone was dead silent. Impulse and Grian kept exchanging looks at each other. “Impulse? Grian? What’s wrong?” Xisuma asked the two. The two didn’t answer. Scar, Ren and Zedaph also know but they don’t know if they should tell the truth. It was up to the decision of Impulse or Grian. The silence…Scar couldn’t handle it! “Tango went through Grian’s Rift the other night!” Scar had to! He had to say it! Grian quickly shifted his eyes towards Scar. “Scar!!” literally everyone yelled—Grian, Impulse, Ren and Zedaph—at him. “Sorry guys, it was just so silent!” Scar apologized and looked away. “Well at least someone among you is honest! My void…” Cub said and rolled his eyes. “Uh…why did he go through?” Xisuma asked, “Here’s the funny thing! He wanted to see his soulmate from Double Life who’s currently in Empires!” Grian answered a bit sarcastically. “Okay…who knew?” Doc asked, Impulse, Ren, Scar and Zed raised their hands. As well as Grian. “5 people didn’t tell us?! Why!?” Xisuma had to raise his voice just a bit.

“Because we didn’t want to disturb any of you,” Ren answered and wagged his tail. Xisuma sighs, “Where is he?” He asks. “In Empires…” Grian answered. “Oh gosh…” Xisuma just doesn’t know how to react right now. He doesn’t want to get mad at them. No way. “Are we in trouble?...” Grian asks and tries to smile, fidgeting his finger. “Not yet…” Xisuma answers and looks at the others. “You’re gonna help us get him back, right X?” Zedaph asks. “No duh, yes! Of course I will!” Xisuma answered, if he could yell at them. He would. But he needed to be a good Admin. He just sighs, “I’ll get Fwhip…” Xisuma said and walked away. “Are we going to Empires!?” Grian yelled excitedly, “NOT WE. ME” Xisuma yelled back and used his elytra and flew away. “Oh he’s pissed” Doc said and smirked, “Words” Keralis said and looked at Doc, Doc just looked away “Sorry”. “Pissed is a bad word?” Scar asked, “Scar- Just- don’t ask…” Cub said and snickered. Scar just covered his mouth and tried not to laugh.

[Xisumavoid_ left the game]

“He’s gone…” Keralis said, trying not to say it out loud. “You can see the server messages?” Doc asked Keralis, Keralis looked away. “N-no… I was talking to myself, again. Don’t worry” Keralis said and covered his face. Off and odd… After a bit of waiting. Xisuma came back with Tango, Scott and Jimmy. Jimmy quickly ran to Grian. “GIVE HIM HIS MEMORIES BACK!! PLEASE!!” Jimmy immediately told Grian and hugged him. “What? Huh? What do you mean? AND GET OFF ME TIM” Grian yelled at Jimmy and pushed him away. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN’?! HE DOESN’T FUCKING REMEMBER ME, SCOTT, JOEL ANYONE. THE LIFE SERIES.” Jimmy yelled the answer and shook Grian. Pearl went in between them, “Stop fighting! Oh my void…” Pearl said and looked at the two. Jimmy crossed his arms and Grian just rolled his eyes. “Wait wait wait, he doesn’t remember the Life Series?” Impulse asked and tilted his head. “YE—” “JIMMY SHUT UP. Anyways, yes. He doesn’t remember. We’ve spent almost 3 days trying to get him to remember” Scott got annoyed by Jimmy begging and just yelled and was the one to answer. “3 days? It’s been 1 day and an afternoon?” Scar asked, “Just please get his memories back!!” Jimmy said and went on his knees in front of Grian.

“What do you expect me to do?” Grian looked at Jimmy and pulled him up. “I don’t know, use your W—” Jimmy was about to rat Grian out to EVERYONE but luckily Scar covered Jimmy's mouth. “STOP TALKING” both Scar and Scott said. Grian took a sigh of relief. “Ohh, okay. Sorry. Just do your…magic” Jimmy said and apologized and pulled Scar’s hand off his mouth. “I’ll try…” Grian said and touched Tango’s head, trying to use his Watcher powers to give his memories back. Whatever the Rift did, he can reverse it… Grian looks at Jimmy and then looks back at Tango then back at him. Jimmy nodded, he did what Grian was doing. WHATEVER. They need Tango to remember. Pearl also helped, touching Tango’s head and trying to concentrate her powers. Keralis reached his hand onto Tango and a white mist surrounded his hand, he closed his eyes and started to concentrate. What exactly is Pearl and Keralis? Everyone asked themselves. Impulse felt bad not helping. He has Mod Powers. He sighs and also reaches his hand, trying to help them. Xisuma needs to ask everyone about what the fuck are they? Tango slowly started to remember. After about 15 minutes; “Okay- You guys can stop now. I can remember now…” Tango said and everyone stopped. Jimmy quickly hugged Tango, brushing his nose onto Tango’s face. Zedaph looked away.