Chapter 7 (Part 2)

A/N: This part is gonna be different from the rest of the story. This is gonna be actually told in Lauren's POV, rather than her POV but narrator's perspective. You'll see what I mean.

Good luck. Stay calm ;)

Lauren's POV

I felt my heart racing. It wouldn't stop. My biggest fear is and always will be fire. I felt Camila's hand grab my and squeeze it tightly. "Stay calm and collective. At time's like this panicking is the only thing that can hurt you." Ally spoke. She seemed educated on this kind of situation. She was smart, beautiful, honest, brave, kind, nice, every good characteristic.

Ally helped us under her jacket to cover from the toxic air, as she evaluated the situation outside of the bathroom. "Okay, good news is that it isn't spreading fast. We can make it out of the left wing door if we run fast enough. So look down and keep running. Follow my lead. Don't stop for anything or anyone. Your safety comes first. Okay?" Ally looked at her watch waited for mine and Camila's respond.

"Got it." I answered, and gave Camila's had a tight squeeze of encouragement. I looked down and gave her a soft smile. We took off Ally's jacket and looked out the door. And boy was she right, the fire was light, it didn't seem scary, however we all knew it was harmful. Ally began fast walking through all the areas that weren't flaming through the hall. Surprisingly we didn't see anyone who was in need of help. Everyone had probably already ran out.

"FUCK!" Camila shouted. I immediately looked over at Camila to make sure she was okay. "Its a soft burn, put on some ice and it'll go away in a couple weeks." Ally spoke before I could see what had happened. Camila nodded and continued walking.

We continued to jump over fallen concrete and piles of ashes. I heard a loud crack, I looked over and saw the wall on Camila's side slowly falling down. My first instinct was to immediately pull her in, and just as I did, then wall had completely collapsed.

"You saved me." Camila whispered in disbelief. "I always will." I responded. Although, I knew my answer would have given away my hint of feelings, I didn't know whether I'd make it out alive today or not. "Stop worrying, we'll make it out." Camila said as if she read my mind. I nodded softly and we stopped in the middle of the hall.

"What is it Ally?" I asked, she kept looking back and forth. "I don't know which way is out." I began hearing the panick tone that she led off. "Its this way, don't worry I remember," Camila spoke softly. We followed Camila. Ally ran up to her, holding her jacket above both of their heads to shield them from the falling ashes and pieces of small concrete.

My eyes fluttered when a big piece of concrete dropped right in front of me. I jumped back and screamed. I noticed that the flaming piece had blocked me off from Ally and Camila. "LAUREN," Camila screamed. There was no way around. It was my time to die. I need to accept it.