Chapter 21 (Part 1)

Lauren's POV

*6 MONTHS LATER*

One thing Lauren was sure about, was that she adored Halloween. There was just something about fear that made her feel alive. However, she wasn't easily scared.

Growing up, Lauren was a tough cookie. She never found scary movies scary. She simply laughed at the stupidity they clear to have.

Now Lauren was dressing up as a vampire. Lauren loved the idea of vampires.

She found everything about them absolutely drawing.

"I wonder who you're dressing up for," Dinah teased, collapsing onto the black haired girl's bed.

"For myself," Lauren smirked, turning away from the mirror and walking towards the window. She looked down at the little kids who dragged their feet from door to door just for candy.

"They're adorable," Lauren mumbled, watching a little girl who walked onto her driveway wearing a fairy costume.

She smiled immediately and ran out of her room, she raced down the stairs and swung open the door to reveal the little girl.

Just as she expected, Sarah.

"LOLO!" The little girl shouted, hugging Lauren's legs tightly.

"Hey sugar, you look adorable. I'm guessing Camz picked out your costume?" Lauren asked, playing with Sarah's glittery wings.

"You guessed right babe, happy Halloween." Camila appeared behind the little girl, she leaned over the small body and pecked Lauren's cheek.

"And would you look at that, you look absolutely sexy." Lauren commented on Camila's costume. Camila and Lauren had decided to match costumes for the holiday.

Camila wanted to be bananas, but Lauren was very keen on being vampires.

"You don't look so bad yourself," Camila said, Lauren watched the brunette's eyes travel up her body.

"Can you two stop flirting, your future child is watching you." Dinah shouted from the stairs. She approached the couple and greeted Sarah.

"Hey kid, there's a movie on, wanna watch with me?" Dinah asked, however she kept her eyes locked on Sarah's candy.

"Yes!" Sarah shouted, she ran into the house and disappeared with Dinah.

"You realize she's going to steal all of Sarah's candy right?" Camila chuckled. Lauren pulled the girl into the house and shut the front door.

The taller girl leaned her forehead against Camila's, placing a soft kiss on the girl's lips.

"Are you ready for tonight? We can back out if you'd like." Lauren whispered, looking for uncertainty in Camila's eyes.

"It has to be tonight. Tonight is the night all of our problems will be gone." Camila gave Lauren a reassuring smile.

"Okay, if you say so." Lauren said, after biting her bottom lip in thought.

'Tonight, Austin will get what he deserves.' Lauren smirked.

A/N: really short. But I will update the next part asap. Before Halloween I will have two leather jacket updates and one more Red & Beyond update. Thank you for your patience.

Get ready for a lot of camren.