Chapter 19 (Part 3)

No one's POV

"So it was you who framed me?" Lauren sighed as everything began making sense to her. James felt immediate guilt wash over him, "yeah... I'm sorry Lauren. I got Amanda's address and slipped it in your pocket when you were in the bathroom. But the one who drugged you was Carter." James confessed.

Carter shrugged when all eyes in the room were on him. "I'm sorry I guess. He told me to drug you but he never told me what for. This comes as a surprise to me. All of it does."

"But wait, do either of you idiots know what happened to Sarah?" Dinah interrupted. Carter and James looked at each other with a puzzled look. Neither of them really did know what happened to Sarah. "No, I've been trying to find out who took her too." James answered as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Lauren's cellphone began ringing, unknown number flashed on the screen.

She looked at everyone to make sure it was okay to answer,

"Lauren thank God, I'm scared. I have Sarah with me but both of our lives are in danger. Please-"

Lauren began staring at her phone as the phone call was ended. She tried to remember who the husky low voice belonged to. She knew the person. Who was Sarah with? Who just called? Lauren squeezed her eyes shut in thought...

Normani.

"It was Normani! Oh my god, Normani is the one who took Sarah." Lauren looked down at her phone before sliding it into her pocket and dashing out the room. "This isn't over yet." Dinah warned James and Carter before following Lauren out of the room. Ally and Camila just ran after them without giving the boys a second glance.

-----

The car ride was heated. All anyone could think of was Sarah and Normani. Lauren panicked as she raced down the streets above speed limit. There was something inside of her, a bad feeling. It was sparking and slowly becoming bigger.

"It's this one." Dinah pointed out the window to a big house. Camila widened her eyes, quite surprised at Normani's wealth. Lauren sped into Normani's driveway, harshly parking and yanking the keys out of the ignition. The girls rushed out of the car to the front door. Suddenly, Ally rushed through the girls and began banging on the door, "OPEN THE DOOR!"

Ally's sudden outburst had taken all the girls by surprise. But what was waiting behind the door was something that no one was prepared for.

The door flung open to reveal Normani with Sarah in her arms. Apparently, according to both of the girls appearances, they seemed to look panicked and sweaty. Very sweaty.

"Normani babe, are you okay?" Dinah pulled her into a hug once Lauren took Sarah into her arms. Lauren and Camila watched as Sarah tightly held onto Lauren, clearly afraid to let go. "Sarah... Its okay buttercup. Its gonna be all good. Please breathe." Camila spoke softly as she brushed her fingers through Sarah's soft hair.

"Austin... Is in there..." Was all Normani could say through deep breaths. Dinah looked back at Lauren before bursting into the house with Normani's hand in hers. Camila and Lauren followed from behind, as Sarah was still in Lauren's arms.

The first thing that had caught all of their eyes, was Austin. Sitting on the couch. He looked different.

Lauren's POV