[3]

It's so unfair that everyone in this airport looks alive right now and I look like I just crawled out of my grave.

"Your hair looks nice." What!? No way.

"Oh, thanks." I look down at my hands and let my thumbs fiddle with each other since I'm running out of things to say and I don't want to just stare at this man.

"So," He begins. "What's your name?" When I go to look at him, I see his gaze already on me and I'm pretty sure I forgot my name because holy shit, his eyes are gorgeous!

I've never seen someone with such light blue eyes. They're so light, they almost look gray.

"Hello?" He waves his hand in front of me and I turn my head away from him, looking down at my hands again. 

"Alyona," I whisper, unsure if he heard me.

"What?"

"My name. It's Alyona." I turn my head slightly, just so he could hear me clearly.

"Callen. Nice to meet you." He holds his hand out to me for me to shake and when I grab his hand, I realize how small mine is. I also notice how cold my hands are compared to his.

"Hey, can I show you something?" He asks, already standing as if he knows I'm going to say yes.

"Uhm, I don't want to miss my flight."

I promise you won't miss your flight. It's just something quick. Plus I think you'll like it." Nope. No way I'm going. I'm in an airport, there's nothing mesmerizing besides this man. And he just met me. No way he can know what I like.

"It's a mural. They just finished painting it like last year." Murals are kind of cool...

"Fine, but why are you so deadset on me coming with you?"

"Well you're the only person I've talked to so far and I wanted to check it out. Give you something interesting to look at while you wait." Oh trust me, I'm already looking at something interesting.

He holds his hand out for me and I take it. I grab my small carry-on bag and follow him to this 'mural'.

He takes me down long halls; the further we go, the fewer people we see. Actually, it's only the two of us in this hall right now and so far I'm not seeing a painting. Just bland white walls.

"A few things," He looks at me and signals for me to go on. "Why isn't anyone down here? And to follow up with that, who would come all the way down here to paint if no one is going to be down here? And why are these walls so lifeless? Where is this mural you speak so highly of?"

"I don't know the answer to any of those questions, but," We round a corner and we're met with a wall full of color.  "I think I found the mural." 

Both sides of the wall were covered with an ocean theme; it feels as if the miral never ends and the painting lines both sides of the hall.

"Wow, this is..."

"Beautiful? Yeah, I know." I just stare at the wall in awe, not sure what else to do. An announcement echos through the halls and I ignore the announcement, trying to focus on the hidden meaning behind the painting. Wait a damn minute!

Oh my god. My flight! I need to get on my flight.

"I am so sorry. It's been really nice talking to you and this painting is great, but I have to get on my flight. Like right now." I go to grab my bag off the ground, but Callen grabs my wrist; preventing me from moving.

"Oh my god, are you going to kidnap me because I need to get on my flight?"

"No, I'm kidnapping you because your father owes me a lot of money." His freehand moves to grab my waist and I just groan with annoyance.

At least I'm being kidnapped by a hot man. "Are you going to fight me back?"

"Nah. I don't even want to go to Russia. You're doing me a favor." He lets go of me and just stares at me with complete shock on his face.

"Okay well, I'm going to save myself a lot of energy. Grab your bag and come on."

I pick it up and stare at him. "Okay let's-"

"No wait, try to kidnap me. I want the full experience."

"What the fuck is wrong with you."

"Can you please just kidnap me and get it over with?"

"Ugh, fine." He rolls his sleeves up until the crease of his elbow, then he bends down, wraps his arms around my knees, and flings me onto his shoulder. I lightly pat his back and faintly kick my legs. "Oh no. I'm being kidnapped. Save me." I put little to no enthusiasm into my cry for help.

"Do you even eat?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You weigh like nothing. I could throw you in the air with no problem."

"That's hot." The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them. I meant to keep them internal.

"I'm scared for you, honestly." He continues walking across the hall and knocks twice on the plain white door.

"It's Callen. I have the girl, let's go."

The door flings open and a guy, who looks like a younger version of Kidnapper Callen, oh my god a new nickname- anyways, a younger version of him is standing at the door.

"Did you knock her out already?"

"No?"

"Then why is she quiet?"

"Because-"

"Because I'm kinky," I call from behind Kidnapper Callen.

The cute guy chuckles and Callen sets me back on my feet, but I don't get to catch my balance because he's shoving me into the room.

"I like her already!" The guy says, as soon as the door closes. 

"Aw thank you. You seem sweet yourself."

I wait for his answer, but it doesn't come because Callen interrupts us. 

"Both of you shut the hell up. Alyona, I'm bout to make you pass out. Prepare yourself."

"Oh, I didn't know I was being kidnapped by male strippers..." The other guy starts cracking me up and he holds his hand out for a high five.

"Hell no. I was considering letting you stay awake, but now that definitely isn't happening."

"Sorry." 

Callen turns around with a cloth in his hand and I just stand there like that one emoji because I don't know what to do with myself.

"Wait, before you knock me out, what's this guy's name?"

"Richard." 

"He's lying. I'm his hot brother, Caeser."

"Nice to meet you hot brother Ceaser, I'm Alyona, but I'm sure you already know."

"Thank you guys for introducing yourselves, but it's time to take a nap." I don't even try to fight, actually, I take the cloth from him and hold it up to my face and inhale.

Before I go unconscious, I feel large warm hands wrap around my body and I think I'm pulled into a chest, but I don't have time to figure it out before everything goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Definitly not how I was planning on writing this chapter, but it works

Definitly not how I was planning on writing this chapter, but it works. I hope you enjoyed it

<3

~lia