[16]

"What do you mean the venue isn't ready? The ball starts in two hours." I grunted angrily into the phone. Alfonzo, our event planner that we've had for years, is having his first slip up and it's unlike him.

"I'm sorry, sir. I haven't put my usual amount of focus on tonight's event and misread the date. Don't worry. I'll fix my mistake." I do not have time for his unreliability.

"You better or else I won't hesitate to fire you. Understood?"

"Yes s-" I ended the call before he finished his sentence.

To calm my nerves, I poured myself a glass of whisky and made my way to Alyona's room.

Once I was outside the door I could hear music blasting and stomping throughout the room. I gently tapped my knuckles on her door and patiently waited for her to answer. 

After standing outside her room for almost a minute, I raised my arm to knock again, but she hurriedly opens the door. Half her hair is pinned up while the other side is in loose curls. She's in her black silk robe I got her from Valentino with the matching slippers. 

"Hey what's up?" After she opens the door, she turns and walks back into the bathroom, continuing to curl her hair, but leaving the door open to hear me talk. 

"I just came to see if you were getting ready." I grab a chair beside her book shelf and drag it until it's in front of the bathroom doorway. As I rest my ankle on my opposite knee, she flies out of the bathroom and into her closet. 

"Amore there's no need to rush. You still have two hours." I glance at my watch and she runs back out of her closet with her arms full of miscellaneous items and she drops them right at my feet.

"I know but I'm trying a new makeup look so it's going to take me awhile. Can you please choose a pair of shoes and a handbag while I finish getting ready?" Without waiting for my answer, she goes make into the bathroom and puts her earrings in.

I look at my options on the floor. I pickup a thin, black, Saint Laurent hand bag with a dainty gold chain as the strap. "How about this?" I hold it up with my pointer finger and I watch her eyes light up. "Yes that's perfect!"

I set the bag on the marble coffee table and dig through the small pile of heels scattered around my feet. I pick up a black heel- i can't even call it that. it's like a thin shoe with a long tiny stick on the back, barely even a shoe- and immediately place it back on the floor. She doesn't need to end up in the emergency room again. 

I continued to look through my options until I found the most perfect shoe for her. It was a rose gold stiletto with straps that wrap around her calves. I go to show her the shoe, but she was already looking at me. "Callen! Those are perfect! Thank you." 

Her hair was done and her left eye was neatly coated with black eyeliner and gold eye shadow. I stood up and made my way to her. "Of course, Amore." I wrap my arms around her petite waist and rest my chin on the top of her head before leaning down and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm going to get ready and then we can go. Sound good?" She nods and turns to look back in the mirror. My grip loosens, but I don't completely let go. 

Whenever she moves, her ass brushes against my dick and it's getting harder for me to keep my cool. 

"Can I see your phone?" She asks after swiping on a shimmery eye shadow. "Uh- sure." I reach into my pocket and hand her my phone. I watch her swipe to the camera and immediately starts taking pictures of her and i in the mirror. 

I pull her closer to me and start peppering kisses along her cheekbone which I realize was a mistake because she starts squirming against me and I can feel myself starting to get an erection. I need to try and play this off.

"We can take more pictures later," I take my phone from her grasp and slide it back into my pocket before pulling away. "For now though, we're both going to get ready." I kissed the top of her head and took a mental note to compliment her shampoo later because she smells so damn good. "I'll come back upstairs to get you before we leave." She nods and I walk to my room which was a floor below hers.

Once I made it back to my room I wasted no time taking my pants off. I sat on the couch and took my dick out of my boxers. As I spit on my hand, I think about all the ways I could fuck Alyona. 

She's bent over the counter; I start stroking.

She's clawing at my back as I pound into her during missionary; I stroke faster.

The sound of her moaning as I thrust into her; precum drips down my hand.

She's riding my dick with her tits bouncing in my face; I pick up my pace.

I'm giving her back shots in the back of my Audi; I feel my dick twitch in my hand.

I continue thinking about more ways to fuck Alyona as I thrust into my palm. I'm sweating and breathing heavily. If anyone walks by I'm not going to be able to explain myself.

As I get close, I grab the pillow next to me and bite it to hush my moans as I cum in my hand wishing my cum was going down Alyona's throat.

As I come down from my high I realize what I just did. I just jerked off to a girl I literally fucking kidnapped. What have I done?

I put myself away and walk to the shower and turn it to the coldest setting. Maybe I can try and wash away my sins.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

🫣🫣

hope you enjoyed

~lia