Mukuro Ikusaba X GN! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Requested

I blabbered this in the school bathrooms I'm so sorry for any typos or if she's out of character at some points.

Mukuro Ikusaba x GN! Reader
Fanfiction type:
Headcanons!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

                         Confession

- She'd be the first to confess.
- People might disagree on that but I stand at that.
- She wouldn't do anything over the top or below the standards just something in the middle.

                        Realitionship

-  Will do literally everything for you, I mean literally everything.
- You could jokingly ask her to make u a sandwich and she'd be on it in a blink of an eye.
- She's definitely more of a listener than a talker.
- She'd try her best to keep you a secret from Junko, a 50/50 chance on if it fails or succeeds.
- She's also fairly affectionate.
- Also we'll remove her weird ass realitionship with Junko.
- She'd appreciate any type of gesture or date you suprise her with.
- Her favorite type of date would either be something romantic like a dinner or something chill like going on a hike in the evening
- She'd give you gifts based on your talent, if you're a reserve course or just plain talentless she'd give you plushies of your favorite animals.
- She'd be super patient with you.
- She's the type to think you look gorgeous in everything.
- SO MANY compliments you're gonna be drowning in them.
- Be prepared for her to follow you everywhere like a lost puppy, just, more dangerous.
- Please tell her she's enough for you and her sister shouldn't put her down constanly.
- She can be a little confused on how affections work but she'll just go with her feeling knowing you appreciate it.

                         Breakup

- YOU'D BE THE ONE TO DO IT no way is she breaking up with you.
- She'd just freeze when u said you'd breakup with her.
- The end of that realitionship, she won't approach you or even look at you after.
- How sad.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This is super short I'm sorry :,D