Valentine + Younger Sibling! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Valentine + Younger Sibling! Reader
Headcanons

Requested by @alqress

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

- We don't know much about Valentines family, I'd think they weren't very close.
- But, Valentine having grown a strong bond with you after you were born.
- And when I say it's strong, I mean it's unbreakable.
- Valentine doesn't have many other people in her life anymore, that are emotionally close with her I mean.
- It doesn't matter how much younger you are than her, she'll still tease you about the smallest things.
- You'll see more of her sillier side since, you know, you're her everything at this point.
- She'll do everything to protect you from her work and the dangers you may not be aware of.
- She's not the best of a comforter but she'll try her best when you come to her with something.
- And she in turn hopes you'll try your best when she comes to you with something.
- Will give you her old clothes that she's out grown or in general things she doesn't need/want anymore.
- Don't comment on it though.
- Enjoys your company a lot more than she lets on.
- She's your sister AND your bestfriend.
- If you were to still be a minor she'd let you crash at her house when you didn't feel like going home.
- Will also help you with psychical matters, since she's a doctor.
- Will also teach you about puberty either before or during.
- In a suprisingly helpful matter though, but she won't sugarcoat anything she says to you, no matter what you have down there she'll tell it how it is.
- Would also gossip with you if you're up to it.
- Would thrive on your school drama.
- Though in conclusion, she's a pretty good sister to have, she may not be the best but she tries her best to keep her relationship with you good.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎