Black Dahlia X fem! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Black Dahlia x Fem! Reader
Fanfic type:
Headcanons

Tws: mentions of murder lmao, I have genuinely no idea how cuddling works and stuff so may be inaccurate in that sense..also short, sorry I don't have many ideas for this.

Requested on tumblr.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

- Okay first of all she'd have to be close as HELL with you to even consider cuddling.
- And when it's the first time you ask her to cuddle, she's does the suspicious face Iykyk.
- Will open up to the idea if you ask her with the puppy dog eyes teehe.
- If you wanna spoon she'll be the big spoon..
- Will also dislocate her gun from her arm.
- Kinda akward trying to get comfortable with that hanging around.
- She'll definitely prefer you laying on her chest more than spooning and that stuff.
- After awhile, she'll start fully enjoying it.
- She likes a good day of comitting heinous crimes and killing people for the medici and coming back home to her favorite girl.
- She'll do that one good deed of cuddling with you after being the brutal person she is.
- She'll make sure everything is done and taken care of inside her club and job so you two can have that little moment of joy together.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎