Yuzuha Usagi x GN! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This was requested by my pookie bear Ena🦅

Yuzuha Usagi X GN! Reader

Fanfiction type:
Headcanons!

This will be set in the borderlands.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

                       Confession

- She'd need to be super close with you to even develop a crush.
- She obviously isn't looking for romance in a life or death situation but then you rolled around.
- If she confessed first, she wouldn't be super extra about it neither would she be super casual about it.
- If you confessed first she'd be in a state of shock for a moment.
- Probably would leave you with a moment of anxiety too with the face she's making.

                        Realitionship

- Would avoid going into games with you just incase you got into a hearts game.
- If by some chance you got into a game together she'd be ready to risk her life to protect you there.
- But ofcourse first she'd just avoid having to take anyones life.
- Would travel with you everywhere.
- And would wait outside of any game area you're in filled with anxiety of not knowing if you're coming out of there alive.
- Would patch up any wounds you get from games.
- Would try to get you some sort of gifts.
- Would try to be with you at every moment at the beach.
- If you're not atheletic like her she'd stay back with you when running and would stay to help you climb if needed.
- Would cut your hair if it gets too annoying or just because.
- Would try her best to lighten your mood atleast once in a while, you know, who wouldn't be sad in the borderlands.
- She'd prioritize your mental health over hygene.
- She'd wanna train with you, for example running, pushups etc.
- She would take you to watch sunsets and sunrises and othe places she found as a "date".
- She'd promise you that you're both getting out of the borderlands and would stay together after.
- I feel like she'd be a very good comforter so she would never mind if you needed to cry or just wanted reassurrence.

                          Breakup

- You'd need to be dead for that to happen.
- She'd need such a bond with you to even date you so a breakup would never happen.
- But if at some chance you broke up with her (why would you?) She'd once again be in a state of shock.
- She'd accept it but would've liked it better if you talked to her about how you felt.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎