Teruhashi Kokomi x Opposite of her! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Heeyy...sorry for disappearing for
... I have no idea how long I swear I've been working on requests but I genuinely just have zero motivation right now and uh yea hope you like this.
________

Teruhashi Kokomi x Opposite of her! Reader
Fanfic type:
Headcanons !

Note:
Reader in this is like outwardly aggressive and doesn't care how people perceive them, also Teruhashi's charm doesn't work on them because they don't care for looks.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

                     Confession

- This could go either she doesn't wanna taint her image and denies the fact she likes you because of how you act,

- Or she'd already be somewhat friends with you because of how you've never said "Oh wow!" To her or don't immediately give into her,
- Anddd then she'd drop hints and then blurt it out to you at some point.

- If it's the first one then she'd have to be alone and somewhat already accepted the crush on you for her to straight up accept.

                   Realitionship

- oh me oh my..
- Her fanclub would avoid you for two reasons, you're one of Kokomi's biggest happiness factors and the fact you're just very aggressive toward people.
- Also the fact you tell everybody who interrupts yours and Kokomi's dates and time to scram while death staring them.

- Chiyo would be screaming about it when she finds out
- "THEM?!"
- She'd be bamboozeled.

- And Kokomi's brother.....
- Would try to scare you off but it ends up that he's the one running away with you just at his tail.

- Kokomi will never admit it but she loves that you're the one who lets you two have time together.

- Since she'd herself never tell anyone to leave.
- That would taint her!

- She also knows you love her for her and not just for being the prettiest girl to ever exist, since it was very obvious by how anytime she used her "Angel tears!" Or her other manipulation tactics you weren't affected in the least.

- Saiki is also very thankful for you pulled her away from him, forever.

- She'd appreciate the slighest soft moments you have with her.
- You're never extremely aggresive toward her, but still remaining a bit cold.
- She's not used to being treated as a "normal" girl by somebody but since it's you, you're normally mean to people and you aren't to her which equals the "I'm special" side of Kokomi again.

- Enjoys the attention you give her.
- It's finally not just compliments about her looks and it's genuinely you enjoying her real personality and presence.
- Ofcourse her being beautiful is a bonus, free stuff everyday all day.

- Since you don't much care about how you look,
- She enjoys having a little self-care day with you at times.
-  And just before that she would wanna go out, people having a bit of a distance to her because of your presence but still getting the usual Kokomi bonuses!

                       Break- up

- You monster.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎