Blue Diamond x Pearl! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Blue Diamond x Pearl! Reader
Fanfic type:
Oneshot !

Sorry if this is booty lolllzz
Also this is kinda short sorry for that too.
Warnings: Blue Diamond is maybe a little OOC
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Summary:
You draw Blue diamond during a court session and she sees it.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Blue allows you to draw during court sessions, you had been pondering in your head for a thing to draw while Yellow and Blue were deciding what to do with the rebelling gem.
You had decided to draw Blue diamond since you had nothing else to draw currently, you hadn't drawn her before in fear of her seeing it and replacing you if she didn't like it.

But that concept started to feel unlikely to you since..Blue diamond had started getting a bit attached to you and showing it in private, she'd ofcourse act normal around Yellow and White and other gems but in private she seemed different.
   You begun to draw Blue while standing in your spot beside her looking at her every now and then for reference, she looked gorgeous as always.
   When the court session had come to a close, before Blue Diamond had gotten up from her seat, she noticed a familiar face on your drawing.
She immediately recognised the face as her own and became strangely happy with how good you had drawn her. She slightly leaned backwards to get a better look and watched you finish the drawing before she got up from her seat.

   Blue Diamond wanted to address the drawing you had made of her and see it up close but she could never ask to see it in front of Yellow, instead, she decided she would go for a bath and ask you about it on the way there.

  While walking through the halls to the pool(or bath?) you followed right behind your diamond as you always do and stopped right at the steps of the pool and did the diamond salute to show your stop is there, though you became confused since Blue diamond wasn't going up the steps.

She stared down at you. You started to become a little nervous, did you go out of line? Was something wrong? Before you could think for longer Blue diamond said with her timid voice "Pearl, I saw you drawing me during the court session." Her voice made you shudder a bit, maybe she didn't actually like it?
"May I see it again?" Blue said, you didn't hesitate and pulled out the drawing as fast as you could and held it up to her, she gladly took it up to her and looked at it, squinting slightly.

"Hm, it's quite beautiful, Pearl." She said while holding it back for you to take, as you took it from her you let out a quick sigh of relief.
Blue still wasn't going up the stairs and you stared up at her in slight confusion again.
"Pearl, please accompany me up the stairs." Blue said while turning to the stairs and you followed your diamonds command up to the pool.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎