Blue Diamond x Red Diamond!Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This was requested on Tumblr.

Looked much better on Tumblr.

Blue Diamond x Red Diamond! Reader

Warnings: none

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

You made the decision with Yellow and Blue to give Pink her own colony after her years of whining for one.
Though you never thought you'd become so attached to her colony.
You had told Blue in a worry about how you felt and was it normal to feel that way toward such a puny little planet?
You'd never say you wanted to preserve or save the life on earth, who knows what White or Yellow would think? But you still hoped for a chance for earth to be saved one day, which was unlikely but one could dream.

Blue seemed suprised at your worrying since you had your own colonies but didn't ever care for them like you did for earth. She told you to stay quiet about this passion and or attachtment to earth, your image could never be tanted by one little colony.

   It's safe to say you were suprised when Pink came along to you, Yellow and Blue saying she did not want to go through with this colony, Blue knew you would be ecstatic to stop the colony so she immediately shut Pink down and told her to go through with what she's started.
  But so, you created the human zoo for Pink, maybe that would cheer her up, but you did know you mostly did it for the comfort of yourself. Blue knew that too, but she never dared to even whisper to the stars about it.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎