Black Dahlia x Fem! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Black Dahlia x Fem!Reader
Fanfiction type:
Headcanons

Tws: a lil out of character, mentions of sketchy business aka murders and stuff. Hint of nsfw, and kinda short.

  Requested by @hellokittyloverrz

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

                      Confession

- Theres three ways she'd find out about you.
- one, you were working against her, you were working WITH her or you were one of the bunny girls, aka working under her.

- In every case of these you'd never find out anything BEFORE she straight up tells you.
- Because she basically flirts with every girl she fights against or even sees and the flirting would triple if you were one of the bunny girls.

- and again in every case of these she'd be the first one to even hint at anything becoming serious between you two.
- Which would be extremely hard to even catch onto.

- She'd be extra about the way she confesses to you, wouldn't go all out with it but wouldn't just "I love you" randomly.
- She'd have built up with it.

                          Relationship

- If you were working against her before then obviously you'd be pulled into the medici business, probably under Dahlia but who minds that, she'd treat you the best obviously.
- If you were just in general working with her, much wouldn't change but the fact she wants to spend more time around you.
- And if you were one of the bunny girls pretty much nothing would change.

- Dahlia's other bunny girls wouldn't really get jealous since they're all in a pretend realitionship with Dahlia already so they don't worry about it.
- She'd keep you very close to her at almost all times, she enjoys bloodshed but only when it isn't YOUR blood.

- Would get horny seeing you fight or kill anyone lol.
- Would also share her "Apple juice" with you.
- She'd definitely write you love letters even if she was with you the whole day.
- She steals you expensive jewels and other other stuff from her jobs because she thought they'd fit you well.

- Would love it if you became even more included in the medici business.
- She thinks it's more fun working if you're with her.
- Your mere presence keeps her extremely entertained, you must be interesting to have caught her eye.

- As a present, she'd give you blood red or black roses with the thorns still on them.
- Would get..very excited if you gave her a small glass jar necklace of your blood.

                                 Break-up

- Would occur if you were high on morals.
- And if you didn't appreciate bloodshed.
- A break-up wouldn't happen if you just suddenly became boring, Dahlia takes a loong time choosing whose lucky enough for her love.
- Only reasons you two would break up are:
- 1. You have high morals (or pretty much any at all)
- 2. You weren't as "crazy" as her.
- 3. You tried to drive her out of the business.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎