Yandere Peacock x Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Peacock X Fem! Reader
Yandere headcanons

READER IS 13 YEARS OLD IN THIS.
Tws: Obvious yandere behavior, depictions of murder and stalking

( I know I said I wouldn't do stuff like this but um, times change I guess)
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

- She'd be weirdly possessive.
- She wouldn't really care where you went or who you talked to since, she'd be watching still.
- Would totally murder for you, without a second thought.
- Doesn't matter if you have a platonic relationship with her or not, she'll murder for you.
- She'd be lowkey smart about it though, it wouldn't be a straight up sign to you about how she is,
- More like a sign to everybody else to stay away from you.
- Would never kidnap you, wouldn't even think about it.
- She thinks it doesn't have any point since, you really can't escape her whatever you do.
- Makes you think you have space from her but she's just around the corner with a moustache peeking at you.
- Wouldn't have one of those enraged murder sprees because a guy flirted with you, she'd be mad, see red, but she would wait for you to leave obviously turning him down and then give the guy a slow painful death.
- Pretty gruesome with her murders, she likes to have fun with it once in awhile.
- It really depends on the persons "Crime" toward you.
- She'd also lowkey threaten people if she deems them to not be such a big threat to be murdered.
- A sharp stare toward them when you turn away, scraping a sharp object in a circle, all that good stuff.
- Obviously prefers you moving around with her incase you need protection from something, or just because she wants to spend time with you.
- But if you want, you can pretend you're alone.