Peacock x Fem! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Peacock x Fem! Reader
Fanfic type:
Oneshot

Reader is also 13 years old in this fanfiction since Peacock is also 13, get outta here weirdos.

Also I've got zero idea what happened after her 2nd encore storymode so um insert this story in any timeline you wanna.

Requested by @sweet_potatoes _og

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Peacock had just come back to the lab from her adventures with her gang, which means beating people up and trying to find the Skullgirl.

It's already the evening and you had been waiting for her to come back to the lab and watch "Annie: girl of the stars" with you.

She had already (magically) changed into her pyjamas since she should've been in bed already, but when she heard a tv playing and her favorite tv show's main character's voice speaking she ran to the direction of the sound.

And she saw you, sitting in front of the tv on a small couch with your legs crossed already entranced by the show in your pyjamas, she immediately called your name and just appeared on the spot beside you.

You had gotten used to being suprised by her, so you didn't even flinch. You we're just as excited to see her as she was to see you, it had been a full day without seeing eachother.

Peacock's hair was a huge mess, with bits of coal and just dirt and huge tangles everywhere, it was obvious she'd had a fun day fighting people on the streets with her gang.

You offered to brush out her tangles and take the coal bits out before bed, she immediately dropped herself down to the floor and straightned her back so you had the best access to her head.

You had already known she'd be a mess when she comes back to the lab so you already had a brush behind your back, you took it out and started to gently brush out her hair while she watched her show's best episodes, that you had picked out.

Peacock obviously was tired after about 10 minutes of the silence you both adored after every busy day, her eyes started to twitch shut and you were done with her hair.

You wanted to spend more time with Peacock and didn't want her to go back to bed yet, so, you put back the hairbrush and started to brush out her untangled smooth hair with your fingers.

Peacock enjoyed it more than the brush, which was obvious with the slight smile on her face as she fell asleep with her head on your lap.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎