Clawdeen Wolf x GN! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Clawdeen Wolf x GN! Reader

Fanfiction type:
Headcanons!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

                         Confession

- She'd be the first to confess no questions asked.
- She'd pull you into some corner of the school and just tell you there.
- Expecting that you accept her confession, she's over the moon. I mean, who wouldn't be.

                      Realitionship

- She'd walk with you everywhere, wouldn't be touchy but would just walk you to classes and chat with you.
- Would obviously sit with you at lunch.
- Would ask if you wanna walk around campus, just you two.
- Wouldn't really be into pda. Would be more comfortable in private though.
- Would wanna do something cheesy like sharing a milkshake or accidently touching hands while trying to take popcorn at the same time.
- Would think your fashion is the best she's ever seen no matter what.
- Would love to braid your hair but if it's short she'd just put some cool accesories.
- Would defend you from any judgement from the normies or Toralei.
- She'd buy you food and be very aware of what you don't like and what you do like.
- She'd wanna do fashions shows with you and the other ghouls.
- Would send you a goodnight and goodmorning text everyday without fail.

                          Breakup

- She'd be down in the dumps for a long while.
- You'd have to be a real jerk for her to breakup with you.
- She wouldn't be picky but, you know, being a bully isn't cool.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎