Black Dahlia x Fem! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Black Dahlia x Fem! Reader
Interactions with a baby

(Requested on tumblr)

I don't really know how to..write babies if that makes sense.. but let's say the kids like a few months in this, gosh imagine Dahlia with a teenager..

Tws: inaccurate depictions of having a bebe
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

You and Dahlia had spent what felt like hours trying to get your baby to sleep, you've tried everything you knew, rocking the bed, toys, milk and more.

Dahlia already half asleep over the crib, you desperately trying to stay awake so you could get the baby to rest so it's sleeping schedule wouldn't be completely messed up.

You were suprised Dahlia hadn't already rushed off to bed, she was actually trying to fight sleep and to stay awake for her child.

You could feel yourself starting to drift off the baby's crying slowly fading. But suddenly you got janked back to reality by Dahlia's last desperate attempt to get the baby to sleep.

She tooked the baby out of the crib desperately trying to keep her one arm steady and placing it in between the two pillows you share together.

After the baby had been set, noticing it was moving place it had seemed to go quiet.
Dahlia now muttering something barely audible under her breath while slightly pulling you toward the bed.

You got the hint, and laid down on the bed with the baby in between you. Dahlia had noticibly been knocked out by sleep, now also noticing her holding the sleeping baby's hand, the whole left side of her body off the bed.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎