Valentine X Fem! Reader

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I don't apologise for making this
Maybe a little lazy

Valentine x Fem! Reader
Smut headanons

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎  She'd have her hair down.
▪︎ Also 100% a top no exceptions.
▪︎ Would use a strap and mostly wouldn't want any psychal pleasures for herself.
▪︎ Would wanna just get off on you lol.
▪︎ Would tie you up and edge you for hours on end.
▪︎ She'd literally be up to doing it anywhere anytime.
▪︎ Her favorite would still be on the bed though.
▪︎ BLOOD AND KNIFE KINK.
▪︎ I know for a fact that her hands are cold even while wearing gloves.
▪︎ And she'd love seeing you shiver when she touches you.
▪︎ She'd lay your head down on the sofa side and hold onto your lower back and hold your left leg to keep you from closing your legs while using her strap.
▪︎ If you're shorter than her (which you most likely are, she's literally 6' feet tall) she'd kneel down behind you and start pushing you slightly toward her chest so you get the message.
▪︎ She's a thigh girl.
▪︎ She'd love if you wore lingerie, she'd be generous with you that time.
▪︎ If you were alone together she'd let you be as loud as you wanna be, just because she loves it, but if you were in a slightly public place she'd put something into your mouth to quiet you down, which works for her too, she'd get off on your desperate hums.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎