Chapter 51: Revolution 

"I'm sorry my Sweet come again?" Magnus asked as he took in what Alec had said.
"I said I think that Nessa, the girl from my dream was my daughter from the future." Alec said repeating what he had said again.
"As in adopted daughter, Darling?" Magnus couldn't help but ask.
Alec shook his head, "No as in biological daughter, but I don't think it happened last night.  She said it was supposed to, but I wasn't drunk last night or at least I don't think so." Alec winced as he tried to remember all the events of the night before.
Magnus reached out and squeezed his hand.
"Don't strain yourself trying to remember. Especially, if a spell was used you may never remember everything and you know that's okay. Because at least you're all right now."
Magnus's attention was soon drawn away from Alec, as a small moan came from Dayanara's bed.
Alec waved him on.
"Go on and check on her and let me know how she is. I'll be fine here." Alec said as he squeezed Magnus's hand in return. But he couldn't ignore the concern he felt for her as well.

Dayanara, let out a moan as she tried to move. Why did everything thing feel like she had gone one on one with an electric fence and the fence had won. Not to mention, feeling like a ton of bricks had been dropped on her.
"Dayanara you're awake, how do you feel?" Came Jace's relieved voice through it sounded a lot louder then it probably was.
"Feel like I lost a fight with an electric fence and then someone dropped a load of bricks on me. Are you yelling at me or is that me?" Dayanara said softly before asking Jace the latter.
As she started to open her eyes the first thing she saw was Catarina waving a light in her eyes making her wince.
"Sorry, but now that you're awake it will be easier to check you over. You definitely have a concussion, so you'll need to be watched for another twenty-four hours now that you are awake." Catarina said in a serious tone.
"What about Alec, is he ok? Oh and what about Tristan and Sparrow?" Worry evident in her voice.
Jace took her hand in his gently, "Tristan and Sparrow are fine, Alec's going to be fine too. What do you remember about last night." Jace as as he waited for her to speak.
"I remember feeling immense pain, as the rest of the Seelie blood receded, I remember Alec carrying me to the bedroom, I remember how warm he felt. He told me that it was okay if I touched him to help with the pain. I remember wanting to thank him. The next thing I remember was waking up in bed alone. So I thought I had been dreaming. I got out of bed to look for Alec and then found him on the floor behind the couch. But I don't remember anything else. What happened exactly, does anyone know?" Dayanara said unable to hide her confusion.
Jace shook his head, "Not really, Magnus and I came home as fast as we could when we felt how intense the pain was you were feeling. When we got there, you and Alec were already unconscious. Thank the Angel the two of you are ok. All we do know is someone casted a spell of some kind on Alec and you. You ended up having a bad reaction to it because of the magic that is in the mark on your neck." Jace said as he absentmindedly rubbed his thumb over her left hand.
"Thank the Angel you're awake, Kitten and you're getting color back in your cheeks." He said before he began to fuss with her pillows.
"How about something to eat, though I think Cat said a liquid diet for you so chicken broth, a little ginger ale and blue raspberry jello." Magnus said as he snapped up a tray for her.
"Oh no, Magnus your conference, Jace your mission did I make you miss them?" Dayanara asked out of concern, thinking that once again they had put their lives on hold because of her.
Jace just smiled at her.
"No worries, we took care of what needed to be taken care of." Magnus said as he bent in to kiss her forehead. He then gave her right hand a squeeze before heading back to Alec's side.
Dayanara found herself looking across the room till her eyes met Alec's, there was something in them that she hadn't seen before, something almost magnetic.

SSSSSSSSSSS

It had been four weeks since the backlash of whatever spell Nessa had tried to cast on Dayanara and Alec. Dayanara was in the kitchen cooking dinner to put away for Jace to heat up for him and the kids She had already cooked a small skillet of light Chicken fried rice for Tristan and Sparrow. Now she was adding her fluffy rice to her cooked shrimp ginger, garlic and peas and carrots. She was pouring the egg in and started to scramble it when there was a knock on the door frame to the kitchen. Dayanara looked up to find Alec standing there .
"Wow, something smells amazing in here."
"It's dinner for Jace and the kids." Dayanara said as she mixed the sesame seed oil and soy sauce together in a bowl before pouring it over the rice and the stirring it all together.
"I should have realized you could cook. If it were just Jace cooking I don't think you'd still be here." Alec said with a chuckle.
"The kids love it when he does Mac and Cheese they would figure out how to live off it if I let them." Dayanara said with her own laugh.
"Did you need something, Alec?" Dayanara asked as she turned the hole under the skillet off. Before turning to get containers out to put the food in.
"No, Izzy told me she asked you to come in and take a look at something she's working on. So I thought I'd come and be your ticket in without a lot of questions." Alec said as he placed the container in the fridge for Dayanara.
"Don't you have a meeting with Downworlders today?" Dayanara asked.
"Yes, but there's plenty of time before it starts." Alec says trying to reassure her.
"Ok, well Dot is coming over to watch the all the Twins and Alyssa is spending the day with Jocelyn and Clary's kids, turns out she thinks she is their big sister too. Let me go change real quick and then we can go." Dayanara said as she hurried off to change.
A few minutes later Dot arrived to babysit. Alec rubbed the back of his head before excusing himself. "I'm going to go see what the hold up is with Dayanara. Thanks again for watching them for us." Alec said as he got ready to find Dayanara.
"It's not a problem, we are one big dysfunctional family and I love it." Dot said with a smile.