Chapter 3 - Evan's the Top I guess

In this Chapter this is there future life were Evan is 29 and Gregory is 27 So It's been Many Years After there reunion This is Where Uh....Smut Starts where they have there 2nd child But Don't Worry It's not Much smut....There first Child's Name is Lola and She's a Girl She like's wearing Pants but is more Comfortable with Skirts and Dresses. Evan and Gregory are Married.

Evan's Pov (Point Of View)

When we got done Explaining how, Me and Gregory Meet and Met Eachother again Lola asked to go over Aunt Elizabeth's house "Yes Sweetheart you can." I responded to Lola "Get ready so we can go." Gregory told her.

After Lola Got ready, We got in the Car and Drove off "Yay I'm so Excited to See Cindy today." Lola Said as we pulled in Elizabeth's Drive way. "See you later Tonight Honey" Gregory patted Lola's Head as He Said Goodbye.

When we got Back to our House Gregory Knew what was gonna Happen Since, I whispered It in his Ear before We left So I Picked up Gregory and, Took him to Our room Then placed Him on the The bed He was Scared Since He didn't Agree to This.

I got On top of Him And started to give Him Love bites on His Neck, Earning Little Moans From him, I looked At him with lustful Eyes And Sucked His Neck "Ngh~ Ev..." Gregory Moaned out, I stopped Sucking his Neck "Yes....My love~?" I responded Back "Can we n-not do this R-right now...The Phone is Ringing and, I-I have to answer It..." He asked me

"The Phone Can wait Like How I waited for Hours for This Moment" I told him And Unzipped My Pants Causing My 8 Inch Member to Show Making Gregory Blush Madly "Suck It" I demanded Him " O-ok...." He stuttered But I grabbed His head and Made Him Suck it "Your Being to Slow Greg..." I said Lustfully Knowing I was Going To Cum I wanted Him To Swallow Every Single Drop "I'm Gonna Shoot It in Your mouth Greg..."

I Shooted It In His Mouth "Swallow It." I told him, And He Did As Told Showing His mouth For Proof. "Good Boy" I say, Taking Off His Pants "W-what Are you Doing..." He Asked. "I'm Gonna Put my Member in you, You are A Boy But a girl Right But you Have what a Girl Has and Not what A Boy Has That's How we Made Lola Correct~" I Said Lustfully " Yes that Is C-Correct..." He Responded

I slowly Put My member in Making Gregory Moan, I Gave Him Time to Adjust And, When he was Ready, I Put It in All the way "Ugh~" He Moaned Out Turning me on And I started To thrust In and Out of Him Earning Moans Each time But, I wanted To hit his Sweet Spot So As I searched For it I Finally Found It "MM~ E-EVAN~" Gregory Moaned Out "Sh..~ It's Okay Greg~" I Told Him.

"G-go slower~" He Moaned Out I went a lot more faster "A-AH~" He Moaned Out Louder I Hit one of his Sweet spots Which Made Me attack Other Sweet spots On his Body Earning Louder Moans from My Beloved Husband "H-hah~ Harder~" Gregory begged me And I listened To his sweet Moans as I went Harder.

After All That I Knew Gregory Couldn't Walk After what We were Doing and, I was sure he was mad at me for it "Now I Can't walk thanks to you T-T" Gregory Yelled at me "Sorry Not sorry" I Kissed Him on his cheek, The Thing is I forgot my Phone was still on Call with Elizabeth Meaning She wanted to be Nosy And, Heard Us I only Knew Cause She Hung up When we were Done.

She came to Drop off Lola "HEY EVAN LOLA IS BACK!" I heard her Yell, Going Down Stairs I look at Her Smirking and Nose bleeding Worrying Lola "are you Okay Aunt Elizabeth?" She asked Worried "Yes I'm Okay Lola" She Responded "Now Go to your room" She asked Lola "Yes aunt" Lola responded back

When Lola Went To her room Elizabeth was smirking at me then asked " Soooo How was it~?" She asked Making Me Turn red "It w-was fine" I responded "Cool I heard Y'all I bet It felt really Nice huh" She asked Making Me Mad "Ok ok I admit Yes it was really Nice but why- T-T" I asked

"Because I ship it And Its Cute How your Gonna Have a son or a Daughter soon" She responded back "I Get that but SPYING is way off the chart" I told her "I don't care As Long as I Hear It" She said Smirking Making me a lot more Mad "Just G-go" I told her "Ok Little Bro" As She left I went to go Check up on Gregory.

"Greg? Are You okay?" I asked Him "Yeah I am" He told me "Wanna sleep Now" I said Using my power to clean off the stains on the bed "Sure Let's Cuddle while sleeping Though" He said Making me Happy

When we were Cuddled Up we fell Asleep for the Day ahead of Us.

It

Never 

ENDS.

That's All