Chapter 4 - Evan Afton Goes Insane

Evan Afton sees Someone Kisses His Beloved Husband Gregory Knowing It's Not Gregory's Fault He seeks Revenge on The Boy Who Kissed His Husband And The Only One Who can Calm Him Down is Gregory. Gregory gets hurt in this chapter and Again this is their future life. Im editing this because I don't want you to get the "Nobody else will kiss you but me and my family" line wrong...Evan's Family kisses him on the cheek or forehead Please don't go in the comments and say something about the line I'm editing this right now if your wondering what that line means and I'm hoping this helped about the Line so you don't get anything mistaken and OTHER SHIT but yeah that's all really and I'm sure it DON'T GO IN THE FUCKING COMMENTS TYPE SHIT UP THAT I DON'T LIKE Anyways please that in mind.

Evan's Pov (Point of View)

As I'm walking to Find Gregory I look  at One Direction and see a Boy Kissing Gregory Then He Hurt Him Leaving Him a Bloody Nose and Black eye. Followed by anger I feel myself slowly Becoming Insane, It slowly Becomes Night time and I run Towards Gregory And The man who Kissed Him And Grab the Man By his Neck "H-HEY!" The Man Yelled but Before he could say Something Else I Ripped His head From His Body and He was No More.

I look at Gregory "Hi Hun" I tell him "Hi Ev..." He responds back "Don't Worry No one else will Kiss you But me and MY FAMILY" I say then teleport Away.

Gregory's Pov

As Evan Disappeared I ran To Michael and Noah's House To tell Them what was Happening Knocking On the Door and He opens it "Yes Gregory?" Michael asked me "HELP ME EVAN HAS GONE INSANE AND I DON'T KNOW HIS POWERS" I explain "Oh no....He Might of saw Someone Kiss you and Saw you We're Uncomfortable So he Might come and Grab you so-" He was cut off By Evan Grabbing me And Hugging me Covering my Mouth "Evan..?" Michael was worried Looking At me and Back at Evan Before He Teleported Me in his arms and Quickly Shut the door and Locked it Which When I looked Around Evan's Family was In Michael's House and Was Confused of what was going on.

"What Happen Dear?" Roselle Asked Michael "Evan Has went Insane and I think I made Him Mad by Taking Gregory Away From Him" Michael Said As His House was Getting darker "I-I there it is" Michael Said.

Evan's Pov

I appear behind Michael With Red Glowing eyes "W#ER3 !S GR3GO^Y YOU D)M% F^CK$" I Yell To all of them "Michael I think I'm The only one Who can calm him down So let me see him Please" When I heard Gregory I disappeared.

"WHERE DID HE GO" Michael asked "I don't Know let me Find him" Gregory asked Which made me so Glad I reappeared In front of Gregory Hugging Him Then I calmed Down and Everything was Going Back To normal.

Michael's Pov

I sigh "At least everything Is returning Back to Normal Now Gregory we Needed You here Cause Evan Can't Stand Being without You for 6 Minutes" I tell Gregory "Oh Ev...I'm Here Now right Now Continue what You we're doing" Gregory Told Evan.

I explain How we can Keep Ourselves Safe From Our Insane selves But I didn't Know Gregory Had a Insane side...Until Sooner Or later...