Chapter 10 - Michael x Ennard (Noah)

Meh I'm finally paying attention to Michael and Noah Cause I was getting bored of making Gregory x Evan chapters Only So Only three chapters Of Michael x Noah. So Enjoy It while you can, CAUSE This story most likely about Evan and Gregory.

Noah/Ennard's Pov (Point of view)

I'm walking home with Michael after getting boba and I grabbed his boba and threw it in his face "HEY!" He yelled at me "What was that for" Michael asked "Nothing Mikey" I responded Until He grabbed my boba and threw it in my face Still mad at me "I'm sorry Mikey T-T" I said Begging for forgiveness.

Michael started to cry because he didn't have his boba anymore and ran back to the house crying "WAIT NO NO NO I'M SORRY MIKEY" I said running after him Then we got to the house Michael then locked Himself in our room still crying then I decided to grab the same boba flavors we had and teleported them in my hand.

I then teleported in the room with the boba "hey Mike look I have the boba still yours and mine" I said to him then I gave him his boba.

Michael's Pov (Point of view)

Noah gave me my boba which I stopped crying and took it getting up and Hugging Noah "Thank you" I said Happily "Your welcome Mikey" He said back very glad "And before you ask yes Noah I do forgive you" I said.

"WAIT REALLY" He said "DID I HEAR YOU RIGHT OR NO ;-;" He said really confused "You heard me right I forgive you" I said Trying to get him out of his state of confusion "hmmm" Noah hummed still not knowing if he heard what I said right.

"Noah can we sleep already" I asked Unhappy "Yes Mikey we will sleep" He said which made me happy "yay" I said happily "Cuddles?" Noah asked "YESSSS" I responded "Okay" He said teleporting us in bed cuddling.

"Good night Mikey" He said to me drifting to sleep "Good night Noah" I said Falling asleep.