Chapter 5 - Our Son...^v^

This is where 9 Months Have passed Since Gregory was Pregnant After Evan and Gregory's "thing" Together They Finally Have There Second Child And There Birthday's Passed. This is the Future Au Evan: 31. Gregory: 29. Elizabeth: 33. Michael: 41. William: 92. Roselle: 90. Lola: 6. There are A tiny bit of Secrets Being exposed But It's About William. Also yes they do know Gregory is dead but doesn't Know he has a Insane Side. Lola Is dead And She Died From Being Choked to Death at the Age of 4 By one of Her bullies In school.

Evan's Pov (Point of View)

I'm watching Tv with Gregory When Suddenly His Water Broke and We Got Lola Into the car Rushing to the hospital. I wait For a Few hours when the Doctor Came out "HOW IS MY HUSBAND" I ask Really worried While Lola was crying Hugging my Leg worried as well "He's Fine sir, The baby is a Boy" The Doctor reassured me I rushed Into the Room With Lola In my Arms "Hi sweetheart and Ev" Gregory said Happily "MOM!" Lola Rushed On the bed To Gregory's Side Quickly worried Sick still.

"I'm fine sweetie" Gregory reassured Lola, As he did so I went to his Hugging him "I'm Fine as Long as Your Okay" I told Gregory Kissing Him on the cheek In Happiness.

Elizabeth's Pov (Point of View)

I Had Got Evan's Message and Ran to the Hospital As Fast I could Running In the Room Startling Lola And Gregory "I'm so so Sorry Lola And Greg I didn't Mean To startle You Guys!" I Yell Out In total Worry "It's fine Auntie Elizabeth" Lola Went to me and Hugged me.

"Awwww Your son Is adorable I can't wait to See him when He's all Grown up Years later!" I was telling Evan and Gregory "Thank you Lizzy" Gregory responded Back to me.

Gregory's Pov (Point of view)

When I was Discharged From the Hospital, We we're driving back home, While Lola Was Holding Her Younger brother We pulled up In our Driveway and Got Out the Car, I got the Keys And Unlocked The door "Sweetie Go put your Brother In His Crib okay?" I ask Lola "Ok Mom" She responded back.

"Let's Get In bed Greg...I'm really tired From today.." Evan asked "Okay we can cud-" I was Cut off By Evan Teleporting Us in Bed and Cuddling me "Yes were Cuddling Greg..." Evan Told me "Honey You must be really Tired Huh?" I ask Him "Yes now sleep Greg...sleep..."He said Falling asleep "Okay Honey" I responded and fell asleep