Chapter 16 - The Fight

This is either short or long...Start

Gregory's Pov (Point of View)

I walked out the house while Evan was sleeping cause I wanted to go for a walk But going on my walk I came Across a library and I love to read book so I went to the Library and read books for awhile Then After a few hours I Looked at the time and saw It was 1 am I gave back the books to the cashier and Walked Back home When I opened the door The lights suddenly switched on And I saw Evan "Where have you been Gregory" He said "I went on a walk" I said "YOU CALL THAT A WALK?!" He shouted "I WAS GOING ON A WALK EVAN THEN I CAME ACROSS A LIBRARY AND READ FOR A FEW HOURS" I shouted back at him.

Lola and Austin walked in "Mom why are you and dad yelling?" Lola asked "No re-" I said but got Interrupted by Evan slapping me "Guys go to your room okay?" I said "Okay Mommy" Austin said as they started to walk back to there rooms I looked at Evan and slapped him back leaving a red mark on his face and then we started fighting.

Austin's Pov (Point of view)

As the yelling got louder I got more scared Lola's room was the only place where you couldn't hear them So I got up and ran to her room crying "Austin is Mom and Dad still fighting?" Lola asked "Y-Yes.." I said "Come here Little bro..." She said and I went to her and We sat there waiting for the fighting to stop. (I Have to cut his Point of view short because there's nothing I can do for the rest of it.)

Evan's Pov (Point of view)

"GREGORY I WISH I NEVER EVEN MARRIED YOU OR LOVED YOU OR EVEN MET YOU" I said Which I then realized what I said "...Wo-Wow..." Gregory said "W-wait Greg...I didn't mean T-that..." I said "Save it" He said walking away "Don't bother me anymore F O R E V E R." He said I was left very sorry for What I said.

I tried to run after him yelling his name "Gregory wait!" I yelled But then He pushed me back with a power orb but I didn't give up that Easily and I kept running after him Knowing this was my fault.

Gregory's Pov (Point of view)

Evan Kept running after me but I kept shooting him back with my power orbs but he just wouldn't get up so I stopped walking and turned around to him "WHAT EVAN?" I shouted at him "Please Greg...I'm sorry I didn't me-" He said but I interrupted him "Didn't I just say SAVE IT?" I asked.

He looked at me "Y-Yes but Please Greg.." He said "NO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT ON THE COUNCH AND WAIT FOR ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted at him and he listened but got away from the couch quickly and started to run after me again just trying to get me to listen to him but I wasn't hearing it and I kept pushing him back with my power orbs but they were only getting stronger.

After I got to our room I used my rope to pull him in roughly and changed him myself and changed as well Then I threw him in bed and got in. I cuddled with him Even though I didn't want anything to do with him "I thought you w-" He said which I interrupted him "Shut up and I don't want you to bother me" I said as I kicked him where it hurts.

"OWWWWWW-" He yelled out "Now shut up and go to sleep" I said and He listened and then I fell asleep to.

Lola's Pov (Point of view)

When I looked out they weren't there fighting anymore "It's Okay Austin you wanna sleep with me Tonight?" I asked him "Really?" He asked "Yep" I said "Yes yes yes thank you big sis" He said "Alright now get in bed or else the tickle monster will come get you" I said playing around with him.

"Oh no the tickle monster" He said getting in the bed next to mine then I got in my bed "Good night Austin" I said and I forgot to turn off the lights and close my curtains so I clapped to turn off the lights and I used my power to close the curtains "Good night Big sis" Austin said back falling asleep and I fell asleep as well.

I swear I don't think I have ever made a chapter with anybody fighting...I want you to look back at all the chapters I've made and see if anybody has been fighting in any parts of the chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this is the second chapter I posted today I'm also sorry for not posting chapters I've been doing lots of things that I like to do other then posting.

But still I hope you can forgive me for my lack of posting and I'll try to make a chapter next time!