Chapter 9 - First Meet. First love.

This is The past au where Gregory is 5 and Evan Is 7. Elizabeth is 9. Michael is 17. This is when Evan Meet His Beloved Husband Gregory It was First Love sight. This was also a day after Gregory's father raped him.

Evan's Pov (Point of View)

I walk Around Getting ready for My first day of School "Hey Evan" Elizabeth said Which Startled Me "AH- Oh hi Lizzy" I respond back "Well then I didn't know I could scare you like that" she said Which made me Mad "S-SHUT UP!" I yelled at her "ok ok chill let's go to school now" she calmed me down.

When we arrived I was walking While Looking Around "Wow the nature is so beautiful today" I said Then I bumped Into somebody "H-huh? Oh...sorry" I said After looking Who I bumped into "It's fine" They said Scared As I helped Them up But it seems They couldn't stand right.

"Need Help walking to Class?" I offered to Help Him "Y-yeah sure t-thanks.." He responded back Scared "Hey No need To be scared" I Calmed Him down "What's Your name" I asked Him "G-Gregory what about Y-yours?" Gregory responded "I'm Evan Nice to meet you Gregory" I said Then I just Looked At him and Started To Blush.

Evan's Mind: W-what is this feeling...? He's adorable and All But Is this what you call L-love...?

"Hey Evan you there?" Gregory asked Me Worried "O-oh yeah Here let me help you" I said While Picking Him Up Taking Him to class We had the same class so, I sat Him in his seat and Sat Next to Him "T-thanks Evan" Gregory said Then I saw He was Blushing and Smiled Only a little bit.

Evan's Mind: He's so Adorable....Ḥ̵͝e̷̔ͅ ̵͚̿w̴̬̒í̴͎l̸̨͑l̴̯͆ ̵̩̋b̴̘̈́e̵̞͛ ̷̙̿m̸̺̐i̷̬̍n̵̩̈è̵̦ ̴̯͑:̷̻͋)̴̡͝

Gregory's Pov (Point of View)

When It was Time to go Home Evan Came to Me and asked Me to go Over me House "Sure Evan..." I said To him Which He grabbed My arm Happily and Playful "COOL YOUR STAYING AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT!" He said Which Made Me smile "Okay :)" I responded Happily.

Gregory's Mind: He's So cheerful I wish I was Like That...

When We got to Evan's House "Hey Greg Let Me introduce You to my siblings when we go Inside" Evan Said "Oh O-okay..." I responded back, As Evan Opened The door and, His siblings Heard It they Ran to the door Instantly "Hi Evan Welcome Back Home" They Both Greeted Evan.

"That's Michael And That's Elizabeth Greg :D" He Said Pointing at Them "Oh~ Who's The lucky Guy~" Elizabeth Asked "This Is Gregory" Evan Said "OMG HE'S SO ADORABLE" Michael Said "T-thank you..." I stuttered Then Hugged Evan "We should Head to my room now" Evan Said "Sure I'm tired anyways..." I responded.

After We got In Evan's room He Picked Me up and Put me in his bed Then Got in it with me "Sleep Greg" He told me "B-but.." I was trying to say Something else But then He cuddled me and said "sleep Honey..." He said "Okay Ev.." I said Falling Asleep in his arms for the Next day.

The next day

Evan's Pov (Point of view)

I wake up to Gregory In my arms Which Made me Blush "Honey time to get up" I said Waking Him up "Okay...Ev..." He said Still half Asleep So I picked Him up and took Him to The Kitchen Where Mom and Dad And My siblings were waiting "Y'all were waiting for Me right?" When I said That Gregory Had Kissed my cheek Making me turn Red.

"HONEY!" I yelled Out loud Realizing I did "ADORABLE" Michael and Elizabeth Shouted "S-SHUT UP" I yelled at them Kissing Gregory on his cheek Back "Excuse me while I take Gregory Back to my Room" I Said being mad And Then Laid Back Down With Gregory Then We sleep for a Few Hours.