Chapter 11 - Who took my BOBA?!

Welcome to another chapter of Michael x Noah (Ennard) and also I'm sorry for not making chapters often I've been caught up with my own stuff :( anyways This is where Evan and Gregory decide to prank Michael and steal all his Boba which made him mad almost the whole day until Gregory secretly gave Michael back all His Boba and told him who's plan it was So you can tell Evan will get FU*KED UP. BEGIN :D.

Evan's Pov (Point of view)

I walk to Gregory knowing he won't like this prank but I do it either way "Hey Gregory I got this prank that we should steal all of Mike's Boba" I said making him look worried "What if he gets mad and kills us after he finds out :(" He said worried.

I look at him then say "don't worry he won't find out I promise" I said which Gregory was still worried but he finally gave in "Fine" He said "YES now let's go" I said teleporting us to Mike's house then taking every single drop of his Boba "Okay let's go" Gregory said trying to be quick.

"Ok Then" I said as I teleported us back to our house.

Noah's (Ennard) Pov (Point of view)

I wake up still cuddling Michael Then I decided to wake him up for his Daily Boba routine "Mikey get up your gonna miss your daily routine" I said waking him up fully "WHAT HELL NO I'M NOT MISSING MY DAILY BOBA ROUNTINE" He said running to the kitchen before screaming in anger.

"What Happen Mike?" I ask before realizing his Boba was missing "Huh- where did your Boba go?" I asked "I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M FINDING OUT WHO STOLE IT" He said before starting to twitch a lot and started to glitch to.

"Mike calm down" I said making Him snap his neck at me "AH-" I said then he teleported in front of me "What did you say" He said giving that creepy smile "N-nothing Mikey" I said stuttering at the smile he was giving me "good" he said.

Michael's Pov (Point of view)

I just sit in bed really mad because SOMEONE TOOK MY BOBA and it annoyed me a lot "I will kill anybody who dare to touch me Boba" I said talking to myself until I heard Noah knock on the door "What Noah?" I asked "Can I come in Michael" He asked But I gave no answer.

I soon heard Noah in the vents as Ennard Then he dropped from them and turned back into his soul form "Michael I know your mad but you have to come out you been in here for 5 straight hours" He said.

"I know but I'm really upset can we figure out who stole my Boba"  I asked Noah "Sure Michael we can figure out who stole your Boba" He answered back Making me happy then we decided to go find out who the culprit is.

Gregory's Pov (Point of View)

I was feeling bad for Michael so, I decided to tell Michael whose Plan it was and give back his Boba cause I felt too bad and I didn't want him really upset Because He didn't have his Boba.

So I teleported to Michael "Hey Michael I know who took your Boba" I said Making His Mood light up quickly "WHO" He asked "Evan. He Planned to take your Boba and dragged me with him but me thinking this was a really bad Idea I wanted to give it all back to you" I said.

"Thank you for telling me Brother-in-law" He responded with dark red eyes and teleported away which I knew Evan was gonna get fu*ked up so I decided to not help him and drink some tea with Noah "Well He's fu*ked up" Noah said drinking the tea I made "Yeah he really is" I responded back.

After a couple of hours Michael finally came back with Evan Covered In a bit of his blood but Overall he was okay "Hi Michael and Evan" I said "Hi Gregory" Micheal and Evan said "Are you okay Ev?" I asked "Do I look Okay?" He responded Back "No-" I said "Then That' s my answer" He said.

"Come on Greg were sleeping while cuddling" Evan said while teleporting me back to the house with him "Okay Then Evan Get better soon" I responded back.

Michael's Pov (Point of view)

"Hey Michael can we cuddle" Asked Noah which I said yes so I teleported us to the bed and Noah teleported us In the bed and started to cuddle me giving me a goodnight kiss "Good night to" I said As we fell asleep.