Chapter 8 - The Proposal

Gregory: 18. Evan: 20. Evan Finally Had The balls To Ask Gregory To marry Him. Will It End Bad Or Good? This Was Before The Future So this is The Present. The next Chapter will be about How they meet as kids just a Spoiler. It's Short Cause Its only About the Proposal Not The wedding. It Also Has This Meme Called "should I stay or should I go" About Lola Seeing What Her parents Did To make Her.

Evan's Pov (Point of View)

My sister Elizabeth was getting me Ready "So your Planning To Ask today?" Elizabeth ask "Y-yeah.... I'm a-bit scared WHAT IF HE SAYS NO!" I say Freaking out "You guys Been dating for Years Now He would only say No if He's Not ready but It's Been years So He might be ready" Elizabeth said That Calmed Me down.

"Now that Your ready you can Ask Gregory now" Elizabeth Said While Pushing Me Outside To Gregory Then She Gives Me the Box with the Ring in it "GREGORY YOU TAKE IT OFF NOW" Elizabeth Said.

Gregory's Pov (point of View)

As I took Off the Blind Fold I say Evan In front of Me With a ring in a box "Will you marry me Gregory?" Evan Asked I was Flustered but I said "YES!" I shocked Evan with my answer.

"B-but I thought you Weren't ready" Evan Said "If I wasn't ready Then I would Of been said No right?" I responded Back "While Yeah We wouldn't Be here Anyways If that was the case" He said "I can't Wait for the Wedding" Elizabeth And Michael Said Popping Out "AH!" I screamed "Calm Down Greg It's Just my siblings" Evan Said then Kissed My cheek.

"I'd Say This Has Been A Good Night!" Michael Said "Yeah It really was" The rest of Us responded Back.

The end.

My Pov (Point of View)

WAIT WAIT WAIT That's Not all This Is in the Future Au How Lola Lost Her Good Mind, START!.

Lola's Pov

Tonight Was The Night I would Sneak Into My Parent's Bedroom to see what Dad Was Talking About Today In the Morning.

 I went Into My Parents Bedroom And Hid Somewhere They Would Never Look As I heard The Door Open A minutes Later So I Peek Out To see What They Were Doing Then I see Dad Pin mom to their bed "So you like to laugh at your dear husband huh?" I heard dad Say Lustfully.

"Ev...I'm sorry I didn't Mean to" I heard mom say Then I see Dad Kiss Mom Then Take Off His Pants And Mom's Skirt Then I see dad has a 8 inch Member Then I saw Him Put His member In mom.

"Maybe This Will Teach you not to laugh at me" I heard dad say Lustfully Then Saw He started To thrust In and Out Which I soon Discovered He was Hitting Mom's Sweet spot On Her Neck And In Where Dad Is Thrusting In and Out of..

"H-HAH~ EVAN~ NGH~" Mom Moaned Out "shh~ The Kids Are Asleep There Gonna Hear you" Dad Said Then I thought about this...Then I started Nose Bleed When I realized.

Lola's Mind: Should I stay Or should I go I don't ever even know

My Pov (Point of View)

That's All Now Bye bye