Chapter 6 - Who are you?!

This Chapter Is The Present where Gregory is 18, Evan is 20, Elizabeth is 24, Michael and Noah are 27. This is where Gregory Figures out he has a Insane side Apart of Him since he's dead. Will He be Able to Keep it a Secret?

Gregory's Pov (Point of view)

I walk Into the Bathroom to Get ready For my day Ahead "Another Beautiful day Let's Brush my Teeth for starters .-." I talk to Myself Grabbing My Tooth brush and Tooth Paste and Putting my Tooth Paste On my Brush and Started to Brush my Mouth When Suddenly Blood Fell Out My mouth and I knew it Wasn't Tooth Blood so I Quickly Take my Tooth Brush Out my Mouth.

"O-ow....That Hurts" I say Looking At my Tooth Brush It was actually a Knife ".....A-Ah...?" I say Horrified Then I look at the Mirror Seeing a Figure With Red and Black Glowing Eyes "H-HUH WHO ARE YOU?!" I ask Horrified at What I'm Looking at In the Mirror It was all Bloody, Bleeding From Its head And Chest Which Kind of Looks Like my Dead Form but Scarier "I'm your Insane Side Gregory...The One You Never Payed Attention to Every time You go to Brush Your teeth"

"So I Replaced Your Tooth brush With a Knife Making It look Tooth Brush Like To get your attention" It Said Making Me More Horrified Th-this was My Insane Side It looks so Different Then Before...."What do y-you want" I ask still Scared "Nothing Much just wanted to say Hello" I look at It then I heal my Mouth "Oh Hello then" I respond Not Scared anymore.

"You should Get going to Evan Your Boyfriend >:)" My Insane side Said to me "I know..." I responded Back a bit Flustered "Go Catch up to Your Boyfriend now Greg" My Insane Side Told me Then Disappeared "That was Stranger Then Normal..." I said Walking Out the Bathroom.

Evan's Pov (Point of view)

I see Gregory Leaving the Bathroom and I rush Towards Him Kissing Him on The cheek "Hi love" I say "Hi Babe" Gregory said Back to Me "hmmm" I Hummed "Hey Sweetie Pie" I said To my Beloved Future Husband "Yes Hun?" Gregory responded "Why were you Yelling in the bathroom You worried Me a lot" I told Him and He had this Kind of Shocked But Not shocked Face Making Me think something was wrong

"Oh Nothing I Just thought a Saw Some Shadow Figure" He responded back to me and I was very Convinced By the Lie he told "well Don't worry the Next time it comes I'll save You my Beloved Greg" I said Sounding Hero like "Hehe Your funny" Gregory Told me "I want 3-4 Kids when We Get married Greg!" I sounded Like I was Not serious But I was.

"Sure We can Evan We can" He said

Insane Gregory Pov (Point of view)

Hello I am Known As Gregory's Insane side Here as Some Facts About Me and Gregory That The Aftons Didn't Know Until Later Into the Future

Fact 1. I Came When Gregory's Dad Used Experiments On him.

Fact 2. Gregory Got Raped and I had to watch it all.

Fact 3. I cared for Gregory Like He was My Brother.

Fact 4. Gregory Has A lot Of remnant Which Means If he Get's Mad enough He can Blow Up someone's Head His Remnant Is as Much as Michael's Remnant.

Fact 5. He Hates When People Try to Touch His Body Is a Sexual way. (In the Past and Present)

Fact 6. Gregory Is a Chill Person He Listens to Every command You tell Him to Do.

Fact 7. Gregory's Power Is like Love, Dark, Light, And Mixed Elements all Together.

Fact 8. Gregory's Dad Raped Him Once Which He Lost His sparkle From That But His Emotions Weren't Completely Gone.

Fact 9. This Is a Sad Fact, Gregory Cuts Himself (Past, Present and Future) A lot When No one Looks He Blames Himself For Being so Weak.

That's All the Facts.

Meh Pov (point of View)

Hi Guy's How are You today.

I Hope You enjoyed This Chapter.

Write It down In the Comments How You are Today IF you want to.

That's All My Sprinkle Donuts. Bye Bye <3