Chapter 17 - Gregory becomes top?!

Ah yes chapter 17 - Gregory is top for 24 hours. I hope this is enough for you awesome readers I'm thinking about making if Gregory Didn't exist for 24 hours chapter Please put it down in the comments If I should Create that chapter I have many Ideas in mind but they will always be Shared in different chapters So I just want you to tell me if I should or Shouldn't. Thank you for reading this and I would Like you to go down for the rest of this chapter. Enjoy this chapter and I'll make a new chapter Next time. Oh wait I forgot what should Gregory's last name should be?

Me/Michelle's Pov

I was thinking about a different challenge I could do to the Aftons and Gregory when I thought about helping Gregory Get revenge on Evan For breaking His legs everytime and then I went to the panel and typed up Challenge then making Gregory a Top for 24 hours which is 1 day and some minutes but still.

When I was done doing the code and Relaxed and got some Popcorn to watch the chaos (Ofc I will watch Gregory getting his revenge but hey that's the whole point of this chapter.)

Gregory's Pov

I woke up to feeling weird then I go to the bathroom and looking at the mirror and I looked different and taller "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I yelled out Then Elizabeth and Evan came in wondering why I was yelling "WHAT HAPPEN GREG-ory...?" Elizabeth said feeling confused "You look Taller and different now" Evan said "I'm like 2-3 Inches away from your Height I'm not that tall." I said.

"Sure sure You do you" Elizabeth said Disappearing I somehow went into my mind and I saw Michelle "Oh hi Michelle what do you need me for?" I asked "I made you a top for 24 hours so 1 day and some minutes and You can get your revenge on Evan if you want to" She said which I was nervous about it "I only topped Evan once but It was in the past like 4 days before I died." I said.

"Right...." Michelle said "Well I can try" I said "Yea you should do your best" She said and then I went back into reality and looked at Evan nervously "You good Greg?" He asked and I shaked my head and looked back at him "Yeah I'm good.." I said as I Picked up Evan and Kissed him.

"Greg?" Evan said and I started smirking "Revenge" I said and I Kissed him more (And before you ask I GAVE EVAN WHAT A GIRL HAS AND GAVE GREGORY WHAT A BOY HAS. It will go back to normal after 24 hours.)

"Oh..I'm fucked..." Evan said.

Me/Michelle's Pov

I was eating popcorn while nosebleeding SO MUCH The moaning and noises were just taking me out of my life nature "This is beautiful ASF" I said Enjoying the moments that were happening I was about to pass out dead.

I looked at the time and saw there was 2 hours left and I was kinda sad but I was up to watching them later tonight.

Evan's Pov

I looked at Gregory crying "Now You feel my pain" Gregory said "I can still get my revenge on you." I said "I know but I have a feeling that it might be longer than normal..." Gregory said Which he was right It will be longer than normal but also HARDER then normal And I'm gonna make sure EVERY. LAST. TEAR. comes out his eye and I'm just gonna cover his mouth so the kids don't hear Him or not....It depends.

2 hours passed Gregory was sitting on my lap because I wanted him to just in case he turns back to normal since it was a challenge Then He changed back to normal (Their parts normal again meaning Evan has his boy parts and Gregory has his girl parts back. 10 reads = Save Gregory's legs.)

"Oh your back to Normal Greg" I said "FINALLY It felt weird to be like 2-3 inches above your height!" Gregory said happily "Well I'll see you later tonight LOL" I said "Okay then..." Gregory said.

Gregory's Pov

I was bored so I went to play with Elizabeth (AND YES THERE IN THERE OLD HOUSE FOR THIS CHAPTER) "Hey Elizabeth!" I said "Hi Greg" She said then got up to kiss my cheek *NOT A SHIP MAN IT'S JUST HOW SHE WELCOMES GREGORY-* "Say you wanna play" She asked "That's what I came to ask you so sure" I said Then We somehow forced Michael to join us to play Save the Princess and I was the Princess in that case because I liked to wear dresses and skirts and since I had Long Hair I would put it into ponytails or curl it to look more girly like.

(I'm going to use I wanna be saved meme It's not like I do that many memes In chapters..)

"Ah is a, Ah is a, Should I save her" Michael said "I wanna be saved!" I said  and We played until night time, We enjoyed every game that we played Games like cards, puzzle games on the computer, Never have I ever, And more That is Until Evan came in the room needing me since it was night time "Aw man why now we were just watching Breaking Good" Elizabeth said sadly "I know but I need Gregory right now" Evan said "How about we play more Tomorrow" I said which lighted up her mood "YES!" She screamed.

"Alright Then I got to go" I said As I teleported me and Evan to his *Old* room "So what did you-" I said as he Interrupted me by pinning me to the wall "What did you think?" He said and then started to kiss me.

Me/Michelle's Pov

I just realized I was finna be Late to watch another Sus movie about Gregory and Evan and I rushed Over to the panel and turned on the camera being happy I wasn't late to see the movie that was starting.

Evan's Pov

I Pinned Gregory on the bed and Kissed his neck while I put my Hands in his skirt *Yes Gregory was wearing a skirt* "E-Ev~" Gregory said and I stopped Kissing his neck and Took off his skirt *NAH EVAN DOESN'T HAVE PANTS ON and Gregory has no- You know... :D* "Are you ready?" I asked Gregory "N-" He tried to reply but I shoved my member in him quickly being very rough and Faster then Normal "A-AH~" Gregory Moaned A tear ran down his Eye But I wiped it up and Continued to thrust in and out of him.

"H-HAH~ SLOW DOWN~" Gregory moaned out more but I went faster (I'm getting DIZZYYYY) "You should know the answer" I said seeing more tears run down his fast from pleasure and pain.

Me/Michelle's Pov

I stayed there for about 7-8 hours watching enjoyment listening and one of my friends named Coco walked in "The fuck kind of movie or shit you watching" she asked "Beautiful shit" I said happily "Okay I'm watching it then It looks cool AS FUCK" Coco said and she joined happily nosebleeding but okay with it.

Another one of my friends named Eliejah walked in and He was not amused and joined without questioning anything and we stayed there the whole time watching it pretty much Until the end.

Gregory's Pov

After Tonight I was for sure I couldn't walk for 4 weeks "You Bitch..." I said "You want a round 2?" Evan asked "Cause you were very pleasured by what I was doing" He said "NO NO NO IT'S FINE" I said "I'm just playing go to sleep" He said cuddling with me and I was still Upset at him.

"Fine only for you though" I said pretty upset and I was close to beating his ass but I couldn't since I had a small problem with my legs but overall It's fine "Okay then Nap Puppy" He said giving me a new nick name That I didn't like but started to like it "Okay Ev..." I said and started to fall asleep slowly while he had me cuddled in his arms fast asleep.

Words: 1454

I'm so tired I worked really hard making this chapter long for you awesome readers and I hope you can take this hard worked chapter as a accepted asking for forgives of my non-making chapters stuff and I'll see you next time for a new chapter Bye-Bye :D