Chapter 18 - If Gregory didn't EXIST?!

Ah yes If Gregory Didn't Exist for 24 hours Another Chapter Idea is If Gregory and Evan Forget Eachother I wondering If I should do that Chapter but it will take place in the present and Gregory will be vengeful but just put it down in the comments if I should do it and I'll try to update this book as much as I can. And This will take place Before they know me so this is but at the same time not how they met me. I'm going to do something different with this chapter and you guys will see what I mean and this will be the longest chapter I made so far so....Enjoy this long ass chapter and I'll think about posting another one later today! 

Evan's Pov

I was talking to Gregory about a few things (Like why he covers his wrists or why he has a Problem with drinking things *Not Boba He's fine with that* and this does take place into designs where he does have alot of hair *As much as a girl can have* *and has body parts of a girl *They stop growing at 37 or 35*)

He wasn't answering them so I had brought out the truth serum which startled him and it was almost like he had fear in his eyes and tears because of the serum I walked to him feeling sorry until he disappeared "Huh...?" I said Elizabeth walked in needing Gregory to play Save the princess and other things "Hey Evan where is Gregory He Promised me and Michael to play more games" She said.

"He isn't here" I said "What..?" Elizabeth said "He disappeared and He didn't even teleport" I said then Elizabeth rushed out the room "THEN I'M GONNA FIND HIM TELEPORTED OR NOT" She said with tears in her eyes  and I rushed after her because what she was saying was true Besides 5 minutes without him I'm done, I'm insane and Might hurt my Family so I had to be fast to find him.

Hour 1. 

Elizabeth's Pov

After 1 hour of trying to find Gregory I was crying in my room *Yes they care about Gregory a lot and She knows his Past and secrets also witnessed his death* "Where are you Gregory..?" I asked myself "I'm worried about you...WE ALL ARE!" I said Then Evan walked in and Hugged me "I'm sure We're gonna find him" He said But I could tell He was going a bit insane and I was to.

"Well we can ask the others if They saw him!" I said "Your right Beth" Evan said "Then Let's go" I said walking out of the room with Evan then we went to dad first "Hey father Have you seen Gregory?" Evan asked "Who's Gregory?" Dad said Then Evan and I went Into total Shock Because we knew that Everybody In our family Knew Gregory "Why are you shocked I don't know who that is." Dad said.

"Huh but you know Gregory why are you acting like this...?" Evan said "What the hell do you mean Evan I know nobody named Gregory I'm being honest with you" Dad said Which I ended up snapping at him "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU KNOW NOBODY NAMED FUCKING GREGORY YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I snapped and He got startled "Chill Elizabeth I'll try to find the Gregory person" He said.

"Thank you" Me and Evan said Walking out of his office Then walking to Mother "Mom do you know where Gregory is" I asked "No but Who is Gregory..?" Mother said "UGH! Your acting like Father now" Evan said "Look We both don't know who Gregory is so Please Don't say I'm like your father Pumpkin" She said to Evan But I wasn't having it so I just walked away and So did Evan.

Hour 2

Evan's Pov

"Well the Only Person we can go to now Is Michael" Elizabeth said "I hope he knows Gregory" I said "Trust me if they can't remember him Then I'm guessing Michael doesn't Remember him either" Elizabeth said "Think Good thoughts not bad" I said While we were walking to Michael's room and Opened the door.

We walked Unto Michael and Noah Making out "WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-" Elizabeth was about to say but I covered her mouth "Hey Mike do you know someone named Gregory..?" I asked "No who's that?" Michael asked Then Elizabeth was done with everyone not Remembering who Gregory was.