The Book: new Info

Some of this info is normal but the rest is new so Without suffering like the last chapter this is chapter 19 cause I'm trying to keep it in order LOL Also this is not what I'm copying I'm using what I think the Full name is So canon or not I'm not coping anyone from any Inch. Henry's Middle name is Dan again It's not Canon. Let's start the Info now.

William.

Full name: William Dave Afton 

Hobby: Hanging out with Henry, Killing, Helping his kids and Gregory, Cooking.

Personality: Respectful, and Funny.

He only kills People who hurt his family and Gregory. He's a good Husband even though He doesn't show his love for his kids but still tries to make them smile and is very respectful to them. He cooks for his family Everyday so they aren't Hungry and buys Boba for Michael.

Dating/Married: Henry Dan Emily.

Hates/Dislikes: Rosella.

Loves/Likes: His family, Henry, Cooking, Helping, Killing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry.

Full name: Henry Dan Emily.

Hobby: Helping William Cook, Helping His kids and Gregory.

Personality: Funny, Kind.

He is Always willing to help anybody in need and Secretly Kill if he has to Overall He is very Respectful to Any nice people but very deadly to Kidnappers and Rude people that won't change.

Dating/Married: William Dave Afton.

Hates/Dislikes: Rosella

Loves/Likes: His family, William, Helping William Cook, Killing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosella.

Full name: Rosella Sally Afton

Hobby: Has none.

Personality: Mean and Abusive.

She is always doing something that's up to no good, She likes to poison Elizabeth and Gregory a lot which Causes the others problems so Everytime something happens it's all her (Unless it's a challenge.) She hates Michael so much she will sometimes bang his head on the wall until he isn't really thinkable or moveable at all. She is still pretty obsessed with William and Henry.

Dating/Married: Vincent Love Afton.

Hates/Dislikes: Michael, Elizabeth, Gregory.

Loves/Likes: William, Henry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Honestly doing them one by one now.