Mall shopping

I woke to the sound of someone cooking bacon. I could already smell the pancakes as they'd probably been made by now. Looking over at the clock on the night stand it read 9:34 AM, wow I must have had a nice sleep. I hadn't slept that well in years. I decided on getting dressed into a baggy blue flannel with some jean shorts, then headed out of my bedroom and to the kitchen.

"Need any help Susan?" I asked to come into the kitchen and stood beside her.

"Actually yes, could you make some scrambled eggs please?" I agreed and went to the fridge and pulled out the eggs.

With the help of Susan in finding all the dishes for it, I managed to scramble the eggs and cook them in the pan. Shortly after we'd both finished setting the table with everything on it I was asked to go wake the other two.

Max and I were on good terms, in fact today we were going to go shopping to redecorate my room. But Billy and I, that was a different story. I decided on quietly waking max all nice and calm. "Max hun, time to get up, breakfast is ready." She reluctantly got out of bed, got dressed and went downstairs to the table.

I went over to Billy's room and practically whammed the door open. "Billy Bitch, Rise And Shine Sweet Cheeks." I said it in a really stern manner causing him to fall out of his bed.

He had nothing but a pair of shorts on, and when he stood up to glare at me I quickly drew my eyes away from his perfect chest and smirked at him before finishing my statement. "You don't hear me, breakfast. You have three minutes to get downstairs or you miss out." Then I left him there to get dressed, still shocked for some reason.

When I sat down at the table Susan had a smug look on her face, while Max was shocked. "What?" Not understanding why they were looking at me like that.

"No one, and I mean no one other than Neil, had ever talked to him like that. How and why on earth did you do that for?" Max said still shocked as I grabbed some food.

"It's really not that hard. Billy did something to me that tipped me off, so it's only fair if I do it back. Also he needs to be taught some manners." I looked at both of them. Just then Billy came down with his red swim shorts on and a white boxer's shirt on and sat down right across from me, just like the previous night.

Then Susan looked up from her plate and right at Billy's face, there was a very clear bruise of a knuckle. Her smug look dropped and passed right to me as she started examining it. "Oh dear, Billy what happened to your cheek?" Max looked over at me and my grin grew more. She knew I did it, yet Susan didn't.

"Nothing, I just fell last night and hit it. Can we find something else to talk about? Please?" He snapped back at the three of us.

"You really must have known each other." Max whispered quietly enough that Billy couldn't hear but I still could.

I looked up at Billy and he was glaring right into my soul. I chucked, the same as last night causing him to focus on something else immediately. "We sure did, didn't we Sweet Cheeks?"

He was obviously annoyed at me, yet he didn't want to test me knowing what I was capable of. "Can you two hurry up I would like to be at the pool in half an hour?" We both nodded and quickly finished our food, then went up to our rooms to grab as much money as we could.

When my dad kicked me out I was planning on running away from it all so I had saved up all my money and brought it with me. It was the only thing other than me that survived the car explosion. I had been saving for more than five years and I had around $10,000 dollars saved. I took out $20 and met Max downstairs in Billy's car.

Billy drove off fast, trying to annoy me and Max but we just ignored him which only led to him being even more frustrated. He dropped us off at Starcourt Mall and yelled "BE BACK IN THE FRONT BY NINE OR I'M LEAVING YOU HERE!" We laughed at him as he drove off.