The dog

I woke up to the feeling of someone watching me, but as I went to sit up I realised that I was unable to. Billy had his arms seculry around my waist. He slept so soundly I didn't want to wake him, so I just layed there in silence fallin gback to sleep.

Then once more I was awaken by the sudden tug on my body. Billy had decided to roll over, and with me in his arms I went with him. As I lay on his chest, he fianlly woke up. "Morning there handsome, you get a good sleep last night." I said while getting out of his bed.

"Wait, handsome?" He said while I helped him up to get dressed.

"You need help today, or you going to be a big boy and do it all by youself." I made myself sound like a mother while ignoreing his question completly.

"I think I still need help. Ash your not getting out of this, did you or did you not just call me handsome." God his voice sounded like an angel in the morning. I pretended not to hear him and helped him get dressed.

"So what are you planning to do today?" I questioned him as I helpped pull his shirt over his head, covering his georgous six pack.

THen walked out his room stopping at his door frame. "See you soon. Handsome." I smirked and walked out the room. As I entered my room and closed the door I heard Billy in the distance saying he knew it. I grabbed my clothed for the day and went to the bathroom to change, because I needed to check on my stiches.

I locked the door and lifted my shirt. The was this new huge cut going all down my chest from when I was flung out and landed on something that had broken a rib. It was now all stitched up. I looked at all the others making sure that I hadn't ripped any stitches. I didn't.

The reason for me makeing sure I didn't rip any is becuase I can't feel pain. Ever since I was born I have felt almost no pain. The only pain I feel is the soreness of my muscles. When I was younger my dad would use this to his advantage and take out all his pain onto me, and I would only get the after effect.

It jsut so happened to be the day of my suffering, becuase as I tried to put on my shirt, no matter what it tried I just couldn't get ot on. I had no choice but to get Billy's help. "Billy can you please come here, I need your help." I didn't mind him helping me... that would be if I didn't have this huge crush on him, and I felt way to insecure of myself.

Billy came to the bathroom shorlty after I had called for him. When he entered the bathroom he looked right at me, At my body looking up and down at it, I couldn't tell the expression on his face so that didn't really help me. But that didn't really last long.

"Wow, Ash you look,"

"Ugly, horrid, awful."

"What no! Ash you look hot. Beautiful, perfect, and amazing. What did you need help with?" He said while looking at me once again, but redirected his eyes to my eyes looking deep into them.

"I can't for the life of m put my shirt on, and I need your help. You don't mind do you?" All he did was smile at me and grab my shirt from my.

As he finshed helping put it on I suddenley lost my balance and fell toward his landing on his chest. I looked up at him getting up off him, yet still keeping my hands on his chest. I looked deep into his icey blue eye's thinking about him. Just them I remebered that mght when I got lost in his gaze and he hurt me, Quickly getting off his chest I helped him to the living room and sat him down on a couch.

I went back to the bathroom and grabbed his crutches for him to use later. Walking back to the kitchen I just saw him sitting starring at something out the window in front of him. I looked out it and saw what he was looking at.

It was a dog on the street, his body was so week and fragile, and he still looked like a puppy. "Ash do you think you could try and get the puppy in the house? Maybe it's hurt?"