29) nicole

I heard it so faintly over and over inside my head I felt the pull so strong it made my skin burn

Come home my child we need you

I open my eyes and find Nathan staring at me

"What?"

"some things need time to get use too"

"Like?"

"Hearing you talk in your sleep and watching your claws come out, they did a number on me lastnight"

"I'm sorry, and i know it sound weird but I could hear someone calling me"

"You sure you won't dreaming"

" yes I'm sure.. I can feel a pull on me towards someone"

"Maybe it's the pack initiation taking a longer effect"

"Maybe"

a knock interrupted us in walked our daughters

"Mom aunt destiny said it's time to get up"

"Come here momma girls"

They jumped into bed and got in the middle of me and Nathan

"Momma and dada loves you guys very muchhh"

"We love you guys too"

"I have to go away for a couple days to handle some business"

"What kind of business" hope asks

"Grown folks businesses"

"That means it's wolf business"

"no it means you stay in a child's place"

I fall deeper in love with my daughters everyday! I hate to leave them but if we're gonna survive we need help

"I want you girls to listen to everything your father tells you to do"

"Yes ma'am"

"I'll be back before you know it"

—-
Two days later

The drive was silent it was tension in the air so thick no one dare to break it. Destiny still refuse to look at me or even engage in a conversation unless it was about pack work.

"So what's the plan we can't just knock on the door and see if anyone's home"

"That's exactly what we're gonna do! there's no time to be wasted"

"we don't want a war from crossing territory's"

"That's why we comply and get this over with"

"Nicole?"

"I'll take the lead we comply and we hope this goes well"

We arrived and everything seem in perfect shape a large fence surrounded the house and that feeling got stronger and stronger, the gates open so slowly and the rhythm of my heart bested louder and louder

"We stay together no matter what"

"Text Nathan that we arrived"

We stepped out the car and headed for the door before anyone could knock the door opened revealing a someone we never thought we would see again

"Jonathan?"

"Sisters"

"We thought you were gone!"

"I was never gone or lost I just found my way home! Quick come in we don't have time"

"What the hell is going on"

"The hexs had a brother that went missing suspected that he ran away" braxton filled justin in

"And you guys get weirder and weirder"

"its rtalk your packs is about to under attack!"

"its true we need the memebers of this packs help"

"deigos one feared wolf my pack isnt going to want to be put in harms way! were already being hunted"

"dont you mean nicoles packs" destinys fire

"if nicole wants her rightful spot shes going to have to take it from me besides shes luna of another, this is a act of war from another pack"

"we dont want any problems and i dont want the pack! but i want help for my mates pack"

"It's just to dangerous"

"If we get our numbers up, we're gonna die! My daughters might not have a mother or father to help them grow up!"

"There's nothing I can do! I want to help but this pack isn't all together! Slowly pack members are starting to come back! There's even talk about our mother and father being seen..it took a while to get it to this pointe I have to do what I was born to do"

"This is what I was born to do"  I burned with anger as he refused to help

"This is my pack now"

"ITS MINE! and we either do this the easy way or I fight you for what's mine instead of just handing it over"

"Ni-"

"You left us years ago the least you can do is not turn your back on us now! You aborted the plan! You left without us and never looked back! We suffered for years and while you were finding your way to what you think you were destined for..we stuck together and fought! You don't get to sit in this house that's is OURS and pretend you can't do nothing to help all over again! My girls deserve a life I never got and your gonna call MY PACK MEMBERS AND YOUR GONNA DO IT NOW! because I am the alpha"

I leveled with him "not you".

"Alright we have some near by"

~~~
The pull got stronger and stronger for each wolf that came and bowed, each wolf that returned home I was feeling more complete!  An alphas true bond to there pack members

I ran the plan over and over to each wolf that was willing to help! Tired of hiding and being hunted they wanted freedom just as much as we wanted security and safety.

"It's talk that deigo plans to attack in two days with another wolf pack on his side!"

"They don't have what we have"

"And what's that"

"Hexs"

"If we want to make it in time we have to leave now!"

"Call Nathan and warn him"