lily

i woke up early this morning, the blood was inches away. i rushed to the bathroom and empty it in the stool. to much blood, all the blood

i ran my hand in my hair just for it to come out, they warned me this will happened soon and i didn't listen, i didn't prepare for this

'we have to fight, we cant give up'

'its my decision'

'if you die i die too! if you don't tell jake i will take over'

'you will do no such thing"

i grabbed the scissors and started cutting my hair, this is a good start,ill tell the family soon i just cant do it right now things aren't good i can sense the danger on its way.

"what on god grace are you doing?"

"i'm cutting my hair love, i wanted something different"

"it looks good"

"thank you"

"what are we going to do about this family, Alex says he cant come back right now"

"train them ourselves! its time to let the pack member's know"

"its not the right time, everyone is having problems"

"AND YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT"

"li-"

"jake you need to stop and think there not going to be perfect! we should have done some many thing by now and look whats happening"

"i know but we cant shut each other out"

"WELL DO SOMETHING THAT'S NOT GONG TO MAKE ME SHUT YOU OUT! BUT OUR FAMILY ASIDE AND WORRY ABOUT THE PACK"

"we said no matter what when we took over that the family comes first"

"Jake'! open your fucking eyes, you are not alpha anymore! Nathan is and its your fault things are how it is! you didn't train him right now he doesnt know how to do this"

"i did the best i can! why are you acting like this"

"because when i die Jake your going to have to pick the family back up!"

"don't say shit like that were going to grow old together"

"i have cancer jake, and i'm not treating it"

"what?"

"so when i'm gone i want you to be strong"

"no your fighting i'm going to call the doctor right now"

i cupped his face and smiled

"jack....i love you"

"then fight! then fucking fight for me and your family"

"jake...its time"

"fuck no, your not even that sick! your fighting"

he had tears running down his face

"i want to be with our other child that didn't make it"

"no, no, no, no, you cant do this"

"i've made my mind already jake"

"your just gonna give up on me..i need you"

"we cant focus on me and the war that's on its way"

"put your self first for once! stop putting the kids in front of your needs there grown!"

"o..k"

"ok? who knows?"

"maddie, kenzie, des, nicole, ash,"

"they all knew? and they were gonna let you die!"

"theres nothing they could have did, i had my mind made up"

"its time we get shit straight, were gonna have a pack meeting"

"i'll call the kids"

"mind link everyone in the pack! its time we get shit in order around here"

"alright"

**********

the whole house was filled with pack memebers, the kids looking clueless as to why everyone was here

"attention!"

the room fell quiet the whole house eyes landed on jake

"as we all know our luna has returned, the ceremony will be held next month and we decided it will be held on the forth"

claps were heard

"quiet! theirs things that need to be done within the pack members because as a formal alpha i'm finally saying we can do it on our own anymore"

"what can we do sir!"

"girls would you come up here"

"i think its time to get our faithful members on board, a while ago we found out that hexs wolfs are still alive, our luna and her sisters are the the descendants of royalty and king"

grasp were heard through out the crowd

"there harmless, hexs are not a danger to us"

"how do you know"

"these girls have been here for over 8 years, they brought this pack back to life when we neeeded it most, when we needed babysitters, teachers, cooks, doctors, if that doesnt prove that they care about us and are harmless then what will, so we come today to ask, who will stand by us, those who cant accept it can walk out now, be a rogue, cut all tides with this pack

no one moved, no one walked out. truth be told they couldnt because jack was right those girls picked this pack up when nathan couldnt, when everyone was down those girls picked us back up

"good were on the same page, starting tomorrow everyone will be assigned a task, either the ceremony preparation because we need more help things need to speed along, we also need more guards to be on stand by"

Everyone bowed their heads as a sign of submissions

"now that the pack is taken care of, can you start caring for yourself!"

"yes"

"i'll call the doctor"