30) nathan

"I don't like this plan! My daughters as bait" Nicole voice boomed over the phone

She was hours away and deigo was on his way to attack we were two hex's down.

"Nicole! We have to do something we can't wait for you guys to get here! We're sitting ducks"

"That don't mean use my kids for this manic to fucking get"

"I agree the kids should be far away from here" I look at my mother who couldn't fight she was weak

"Lily needs to take the kids away from the pack house! We have hex's coming we're coming as fast as we can we have to come up with something better than this"

"Are we even ready for this? Ashley mumbles

"We have to be girls! This is a fight for everything"

"We make him think we're abandoning the pack house that our members walked out..and when he comes we attack first we don't wait for anyone to even step foot on the soil that surrounds this house"

"I'll get the word started that the members are walking out! It's going to spread to him fast so we have to be ready"

"Proceed with that destiny! Get guards to take the kids and my mother to our place three towns over early morning!"

"We're about a couple hours away, keep us updated with the plan! Just get my kids out Nathan"

"I will"

she hung up the phone I look around to see everyone looking at me waiting for me to tell them what next to do. I was the alpha and right now I just wanted to fall apart! But I was angry he touched my mate and now he's fucking with our lives and I was gonna kill him!

"Boys, call whoever you need to call get the word out that the members are leaving. girls get the other pack members on board with the plan! Get the kids and women to the hide out make sure guards are inside and out and I want it fully protected! Report back every moment you make I want to know everything!"

They all nodded my heart ached that my daughters had to leave my side since I've known about them I enjoyed waking up to the sound of there giggles and just like that it's ripped away from me

But this ends once and for all! The plan had to work! We had the people here and more coming.

"Son are you going to be okay?"

"Mom don't worry about me! Tomorrow morning your leaving I want you to take care of yourself"

"My family is under attack how can I not worry"

"I know, I'm sorry"

"Listen here, you have changed for the better! And no matter what you have been a great alpha!"

"Thank you"

"I'll go get the girls ready! Keep me updated on what's the next  move"

I sighed in frustration  I needed to be strong for my pack
——
I walked outside the house with the guards making sure everything was in good order. everyone was in place checking the perimeter on the look out for any small moment

The smell of my mate caught my attention

"I thought you would be here later ?"

"When you speed and have determination on your mind you get things done faster"

"Where's cole?"

"He's on the east, destiny head over there and take braxton"

"Where do you want me?"  Justin asks