cole

"I love you so much cole, that it hurts to know you feel how you feel, it hurts to know I can't get my shit together, I am so sorry that I cant say this to your face! That i have to say it while your sleep! I want to marry you, have your kids, I want to be able to do all that bella shit but without the vampire type shit or all the problems...it don't help that I'm pregnant"

My eyes snapped open immediately

"You're pregnant!?"

"No, i just wanted you to stop pretending to be sleep"

"Dont do that again destiny!"

"I cant promise that, I just wanted you to know I meant every word!"

"I know"

"Know you don't, I heard you and Nicole talking early this morning! Like who wakes someone up at 3?"

"You did it"

"Oh yea i did! Just that's not the point, cole I want you to come to me with our problems not my sister"

"How when your barley here! Or barley talking to me"

"....."

"Exactly, shit needs to change destiny"

"What are you talking about?"

"Destiny I'm not playing, you are going to change or I c-"

"Dont you dare finish that sentence"

"This is barley a relationship des"

"We have one bad year and it out weight all the others? You guys have been walking around here like we've been trapping you guys...news flash! Relationships arent perfect!"

"I know that! But you've acting like I'm the problem"

"So you're saying im the problem?"

"Yes!"

"Oh fuck you cole!"

She got out the bed heading to the walk in closet

"Were not done talking! Get back here"

"Cole I am a grown ass women! Dont talk to me like I'm a fucking child!"

"I surely cant fucking tell, destiny I'm trying to talk to my future wife"

"Whatever"

"Sometimes you just piss me off so fucking much"

"Ain't my fault you cant control your emotions"

"You cause them and act like the bitch you are!"

"Bitch that I am? Boy you don lost your mind"

"No i haven't, imma tell you this one time destiny...theres no more good guy"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Test me and find out"

"Cole stop It, your tryna act like someone your not"

"You sure about that?"

"Positive....face it your soft cole"

"Excuse me?"

" you let me walk all over you, you like me do whatever I want...can't Nobody handle me"

i saw rage, so much rage that when fear flashed in her eyes i liked it, before i know it i grabbed her by her hair and slung her in the air...she landed on the bed panting for air, eyes on fear and anger mode.

"repeat that shit"

"nothing"

"no repeat it, who's soft? who cant handle you?"