12. jack

"Its not what it seems"

"Then what happened Jack! We want the truth" lily weak voice was enough for me to break down

"You girls dont know this but my father was killed by an hex wolf! And alpha hex wolf. My brother didnt take it well, he joined the range of men that hunted hexs down! With the soul purpose to kill every last one"

"My father was a killer?" Kenzie mumbled to herself

"I told gabe it was an bad idea! That our father died because he attacked the hex first the hexs was just doing what she had to do to protect herself"

"What about mom?" Kenzie voice broke

"She did everything your father told her to do after a while...she tried to get you and your brother away from your dad "

"Where do we come in at?"

"Your mother, well who im assuming is your mother was the great great granddaughter of amilla"

"Amilla who the fuck is that?"

"OK amilla was a luna who was mated with an alpha, amilla pack was target and her mate died! Amilla had to run off she was already pregnant...amilla was killed when meilin was thirteen years of age...rumors were meilin mated with a human who took their daughter and son right before she were killed"

"Their son name was majesty and their daughter name was royalty...your mother"

"Majesty was kinnap and their human father wasnt a match for what was coming for them! But royalty was able to hide they couldn't find her"

"Where is majesty now?"

"Some say they killed him, others say they used him but no one knows"

"Our mother"

"After that your mother soom found her mate he too was an alpha!, the thing is royalty and your father king w-"

"Our father name was king?"

"Yes crazy I know...but to everyone knew yout mother was the last hex wolf alive and breathing! When my brother found out he said it was easy he was going to end the line...but your mother had a plan! She herself and her mate decided to have 12 children"

"Thelve?"

"They plan was to increase the hex population! It was only one lefted they plan was to breed there kid to make millions!"

"Hell nah ian making no thelve kids!" Destiny declared

"Me either fuck that shit...nicole thats all you boo" Ashley mumbled

"But! You guys were kinnapped before that could happen! Your mother and father looked everywhere! Day and night! But they couldn't find you! They thought you were dead!...after two years your mother and father disappeared ad the pack was ran by your father brother until he return."

"Where are they?"

"No one ones! But rumors were they got killed"

"First of all! All I'm hearing are rumors...rumors...rumors...when the fuck am I gonna hear a fact?" I yelled

"Thats all i know!"

"So why keep it a secret! I found those files eight years ago! Im your office you must have suspected something".

"So it was you that snuck into the house!"

"Of course it was! After you was interrogating my sister about me i had fo see what was up"

"I need a minute" kenzie walked upstairs

"I need a hour and process this! To see if I want my kids near you jack! You've been with us since we came and now I dont know if I can trust you"

The tears in Nicole's Eyes pained me

She went upstairs

"I should be with my sister and best friend"

"I understand destiny"

"Sorry jack...but I have to think over this shit too" ashley mumbled

"Their being dramatic! Acting like you were involved! It was all your brother! There gonna learn to understand life from different prospective"

"Thank you Tamira but you should be with your family"

"The thing is..y'all are my family"