24) destiny

"She had the nerve to betray me! After everything i did for her she do me dirty"

"Calm down destiny, maybe she thought she was doing the right thing"

"How can you possible justify for what she did"

"Nicole and you have been closer than all of your siblings, nicole maybe thought you could need the help"

"Do you think i need the help jake?"

"...."

"Do you?"

"Yes, anyone that knows you know your not right"

"Excuse me?"

"Destiny do everyone a favor and go home and open up to your mate and you're family"

"You asshole"

"Soo im a asshole for telling the truth"

"What happened to you'll always have my back?"

"Not when your wrong des"

"Great, soo i have no one now"

"You still have me, but if you keep going, you aren't gonna have a mate and a family"

"I'll rather be by myself than have thoses people in my life"

"You dont mean that, you love your family"

"Jake..i don't need yo ass tellin me this shit! What's the news on diego"

"Nothing new, it seems like they are just watching for now"

"We need more information then that, i got to go"

"Destiny!"

"Yes jake?"

"Be safe! And maybe dont come around for a few days there watching and we dont need you leading them here...if you do the whole plan is gonna fall apart"

"Fine..i'll call you"

"No...i'll call you"

"Whatever"

****

I walked inside the house loud ass hell cause fuck them! I smelled the food that was out.

"Auntie des!!" I shake my head at hope

We grown closer since they been here, both of those girls have warmed my heart...just a little

"Im in the living room hope!"

I heard her footsteps

"Where have you been all day!"

"Out and about little one"

"Come eat dinner with us"

"Im not hungry babe! Maybe tomorrow"

"Its this about you and mommy fusing"

"Who told you we were fusin"

She looked away

"Hope??"

"They think i cant hear auntie, all i do is focus on what i want to hear and its loud...is that normal?"

"For us it is...how about tomorrow its a you and me day, we'll watch movies, eat junk food, and you can keep me tamed"

"That SOUNDS GREAT!, can i ask you something"

"Sure..anything"

"Should i tell my mommy and daddy about the man outside"

"What do you mean"

"The man that walks around the house at night... Sometimes he has a girl with him ! And he's a wolf too auntie des"

"How do you know this sweetie?"

She looked away

"Hope, i need to know"

"Because i watch him...he gave me candy one time"

"How did he give you candy if he was outside"

"Because the women help let him in, he says he's gonna be my new daddy"

"Wheres your mommy and daddy"

" your not gonna tell them are you?! He told me not to tell!"

"Hope, that man is a bad guy that hurt your momma we have too"

"There in dads office talking about you"

"Like always"

I took her hand and we walked up stairs.. Along the way we seen faith playing with her dog house with maddie and kenzie

"Keep a eye on her"

"Is everything ok?"

" i'll tell you later"

I open the door to the study

"Oops did i interrupt you guys? You couldnt have been doing anything important because talking about me all day is not a job"

"Destiny where have you been"

"Hope has something to tell you guys... She wants to tell you about the man thats been walking about the house at night...oh and i cant forget he gives her candy when he comes in the house"

"HOPE! Is this true"

She looked at me

"Tell then what you told me...its ok"

"We walks around the house at night, and sometimes he brings his friend"

"Who's his friend sweetie"

"I dont know i never see her face"

"How do he get inside the house baby??"

"He comes thur the Windows in daddy old room, he brings me candy mommy"

"What else do he do?"

"Nothing..he told me he was gonna be my new daddy, but that cant be true right daddy?"

"Right"

"We need to make sure its him" austin chips in

"Do you remember what he looks like baby?"

"Yep"

"Good girl, im going to show you a picture and you tell me if it's him"

"Ok mommy"

"Thats not him, the man that comes in the house is older, and he's black mommy"

"Are you sure baby?"

"Im sure because he told me that his family will be together again"

"Ok baby, go play with your toys with your sister"

"If it aint something new everyday"

"Starting tonight everyone is on guard duty, call more guards to be outside! I want whoever's on my land found and brought to me alive! If you feel like your in danger mind-link someone! Its time this shit get settle once and for all"