26) Nathan

"I'm sorry sir but we didn't see any unusual person on our land"

"Well he's not fucking flying off the land, look until he's found, and find the bitch that's with him"

"Nathan, baby calm down"

"Calm down! I want them found right fucking now"

"You guys are dismissed"

"Nicole, we searched all over the place, we haven't found not one soul, it's killing me"

"ok but yelling and cursing at the guards is not going to help"

" I know"

"Relax and take a break, I'll handle the rest of the duties today"

"I can't let you do that babe"

"You have no choice, besides this is what I'm meant to do isn't it?"

"I love you babygirl"

"I love you too now rest"

I was going crazy on the inside, someone was in my home!! Near my daughter. I won't let them hurt my kids how they hurt my wife!! I just won't allow it

"Nathan, we will find them until then I need you do relax, your pain is hurting me"

"I can't think straight Nicole, all I can think about is what if they would have taken her than I would have never forgiven myself because I can't let what happened to you happen to them"

"And it won't"

" you don't know that for sure"

"We won't let that happen"

"I can't rest when There's a war on its way"

"I'm goin to check on the kids ok?"

"Yeah do that"

I could sense Nicole was hurting in this moment but I couldnt comfort her when this was happening. I have to protect her, my babies, and everyone in the pack. I'm alpha and as Luna she have to know the people comes first

~~~
Later that night the family sat in the living room all with tea in hands and sad looks in thy eyes. Faith couldn't help but to look around and wonder what was happening to her happy family.

She could feel her skin starting to itch, this always happens,she wanted to tell daddy but mother said it's there secrets not to tell anyone. She should tell them that she turns into one of them. She couldn't not yet that is.

Hope sat between her mother and father wishing things could go back to normal. When daddy didn't yell, when mommy didn't cry at night. When aunt destiny didn't drink the stuff in the glass bottle at night, when aunty Tamira didn't stare into space so long she didn't notice she was burning food in the oven, when aunt Ashley smile was real!

"Momma?"

"Yes baby?"

"Do we have to move again, so you can keep us safe?"

"No baby"

"How come?"

"Because I'm here now, and I won't let anything happens to you guys"

"But you didn't protect mommy"

"I know but this time I promise you nobody will lay a hand on either of you and get away free"

"Ok daddy"

"Let's head to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow"