31) austin

she couldn't be dead... i needed her we all needed her, she was the only one that had half our shit together. her blood was everywhere and as i sit in the waiting room i cant help but to think what went wrong.. everyone as doing great! until w heard a peering scream!

"shes going to be OK" lily repeated over and over but deep down we didn't know if she would be

the sick bastered clawed her stomach she had a long gash blooded so bad we wasted no time.. we ran red lights and all just to get to the pack doctor

"how did this happen! everyone were in there places!"

"we were just out numbered sweetie"

"shes gonna die isn't she?'

"dont say that! shes a fighter she will pull though"

"this is all your fault destiny!"

"how is it my fault!?"

"if you wouldn't go missing for two days every other week! or have a attitude! just maybe we would have been more prepared"

"there was no getting perpared for what they had! no one is to blame here we knew the odds of someone getting hurt but we all wanted to fight!"

"girls! she wouldnt want use doin this!"

" dont act like you would know what she want!"

"NO ONE CARES! OUR SISTER IS DYING YOU YOU BITCHES WANT TO FUSE OVER WHOS FAULT IT IS! SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"Alpha? Austin?The doctor came through

"Yes?" We both said at the same time

"She's going to be okay, unfortunately she will have a permanent scarring on her stomach. Other than that she's going to be fine!"

Austin sighed in relief his mate was going to be fine we all relaxed

"She's going to need everyone by her side, surgery was a success but Ashley is going to to suffer from a lot of pain"

"Yes doctor thank you, can we see her?"

"Soon let's wait for her to wake up so we can run our test first then you guys can see her"

my wolf and I was devastated we blamed ourselves that we weren't there we left for a split second and everything was all over the place! he had her, she was so scared and he dug his nails into her skin the way her tears covered her face and how her body gushed out blood had me scared. I thought I lost her? My wife, my babygirl!

"What do we do about summer?"

"There was nothing that showed she had anything to do with his attacks, we let her go"

"hopeful the moon goddess would give her a second mate"

"I'm glad it's over! That he's dead and gone"
———-
3 months later

Nicole pov

We helped the pack members back into there homes today after we cleaned the bloody areas outside the homes and fixed up the pack house we made them feel safe after the war.

"Ashley comes home today! Lets make sure everything is in order for her"

" I think it's safe for everyone to divide up now" Tamara states

"Yes but we're going to have dinner for Ashley then you guys can proceed to move into your own homes"

Tamara and Blake have agreed to take my old house, while Ashley and Austin would stay here with me and nathan while cole and destiny stay in the old cottage behind the house.

We were moving on with our lives happier than ever now that deigo will be burned and gone very soon!

I searched the house for destiny so I could apologize for telling the family her secret, knocking on her old room she opened the door

"What do you want"

"I want to say sorry for telling everyone something that was meant for you to tell them, I was wrong I didn't know what to do but telling them wasn't what you wanted"

"Nicole. With everything that happened let's just be glad we have this moment to look at each other after a war"

"Okay! We're good?"

"Yes we're good!"

I walked to my daughters room and watched them unpack there boxes there were happy! They shifted regularly now they trained with Alex and the rest of the hex's

"we made it"

"We did didn't we"

I looked him in the eye "it doesn't feel right"

"It's new! But we beat him and he won't be back to hurt you or our girls"

"I'm proud of them and what they have become these past few months! Strong alphas"

"It's in there blood"

"I'm going to be sad when we have to choose between them"

"That time isn't here yet. One is going to take over your family pack, while the other take over this pack! But we got this, it will be hard but we got this, where raising two female alphas"

"Three you mean" his confused face replaced with realization"

"We're pregnant"

"Don't get to doing too much but yes we are"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"Shhh im telling everyone at the dinner"

"We're pregnant"

"Nathan"

"Okay okay I'm just excited"

"We gotta tell lily first before anyone"

lily was better cancer free and back to doing great things. Maddie and Justin are better than ever! They left to return to Justin pack so Maddie can become Luna. Kenzie hasn't found her mate yet she came out to everyone after the war she was tired of living a lie she did confess she wasn't just attracted to females she was attracted to males as well in which she discovered on her journey of finding herself.

Everything was good except for Ashley she didn't speak to anyone, she barley ate. She was a completely different person and she had a permanent scarred to remind her of everything that happened that day.. as she laid bleeding and crying out she couldn't do anything

Austin haven't been himself either he's been trying to get Ashley to talk and eat and nothing's working his heart is aching for his mate but she's too scarred physically and emotionally