.8 nicole

I was to busy having the time of my life I forgot about one of the most important person IN my life.

Justin

I havent talked to him since our last encounter, when we kissed and he told me he's been in love with me all that time.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm tired that's all"

"You sure?"

"Yea"

"Who was calling you yesterday?"

"Telamarkerd"

"Oh"

"What was going on with you and destiny?"

"Nothing"

I rose an eye brow

Destiny eye were redder then mine when she stormed out! Nathan had to piss her off

"What happened to no lying Nathan?"

Oh god I'm such a hypocrite

"Same back to you"

"This involves my sister! Its different"

"And this involves my pack!"

"What are you talking about?"

"And why didn't you tell me you talked to destiny within the four months she was missing"

"What! Where is all this coming from"

"She slipped up and said it yesterday!"

He tryna trick me! Destiny will never!

"Well she slipped up and told a lie!"

"I know about the other phone! Who's justin?"

"You have no right to go though my shit!"

"I did what i had to do! Because my mate cant be honest to save her life!"

"Maybe if you would have asked me!"

"I did and you lied!"

"MAYBE CAUSE YOU DO SHIT LIKE THIS! YOU NEVER THINK JUST FOR A MOMENT SHE PROBABLY HAS AN EXPLANATION"

"I FUCKING DO! I WAIT FOR ONE JUST FOR ANOTHER LIE TO GET DUMBED ON TOP OF IT"

"BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH WITHOUT GETTING ALL MINE MINE MINE"

"I DO NOT!"

"YES YOU DO! THAT'S HOW THIS RELATIONSHIP STARTED FROM THE TIME WE MEET TO THE TIME I CAME BACK! I CANT HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU WITHOUT THINKING IS HE GONNA FLIP!"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN! YOU NEVER FUCKING TRY...YOUR MEADTHOD IS TO LIE FIRST"

"BECAUSE LYING! KEEPS ME FROM DOING THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!"

"YEAH RIGHT! THATS ALL YOU DO NICOLE...RUN! LIE! AND CONFUSE THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE"

"FUCK YOU NATHAN! YOU ACT LIKE YOU DONT DO THE SAME SHIT! LETS TALK ABOUT HOW YOU ORDERD DESTINY TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING I TELL HER!! LETS TALK ABOUT HOW THE TRUST LEVEL IS SO FUCKING LOW HERE"

"BECAUSE OF YOUR LYING!"

"Mommy? Daddy?"

We looked at the door at our kids
The fact that they heard this shit pisses me off more.

Maddie runs to the room

"I tried to stop them"

"Its OK maddie you can leave! Girls! Come here"