23)nicole

"We stuck out two weeks before it happened, thats where we meet maddie and kenzie"

"Go ahead sweetie"

"Everything was ok at first, we were having fun, we were being normal teenagers for once in our lifes"

"It was my fault i should have been responsible and told your ass to go back in the house"

"You girls shouldn't blame yourselfs, diego was a twenty year old men trying to put the moves on teenagers" blake yelled

"I didnt think he was crazy, i must have passed out because when i woke up i was in a bed, late as hell for a dinner party"

"D-did he d-"

"Not that time"

"What do you mean not that time?" Nathan asked

"Everything was fine for a couple weeks, i didnt know he was watching me, we were planning on leaving"

"Who?"

"Me and my sisters"

"You guys were gonna leave?" The guys seem to shift to their mates

"Can nicole finsh her story" maddie mumbles

"They lefted me home alone to go to job interviews, and i woke up to him k-kissing me, his m-mouth was o-on me"

The hot tears seem to just flow

"I-i told hime s-stop, he wouldnt, he was going on and on about you guys hiding something big from us...and umm me being his"

"Take your time"

"Thats when he told me not to tell but he came back inside, he said he had to make sure i w-wouldnt tell"

"Stop!STOP!"

"I cant hear this! No i cant hear this bullshit"

"please....you have to understand why i lefted you, you have to see why im like i am"

He came to me and hugged me i could feel his tears

"What did he do to you?"

"He t-t-t-ouch me, he made me watch him touch himself...he p-put h-is"

"YoU dont have to continue nicole"

"Thats not all....a-after that he continued to harass me everyway, to the point i couldn't take it anymore, nathan im so sorry i had to leave, i didn't feel safe, i was embarrassed to tell anyone even my sister didn't know what happened they just told you guys what i told you to say."

"Its ok...i forgive you"

"Im gonna kill him when i fins him, i promise you its it kills me it's gonna be the last thing i do"

"Yeaaa thats not the worst thing we have to tell you"

Everyone looked at destiny

"So you know me and my sneaking out problems"

"Yea what about it"

"Its funny really so i kinda meet people you know thats been helping yea you know"

"Yea we dont know"

"How about i just skip to the main part! Yeah diego mate is summer, and they been watching us since last weeks oh yea and they want us dead"

"Huh?"

"Where?"

"I dont know, out and about"

"How long have you known these people"

"Im really close with one...and the others about six years"

"Call em now! This time diego wont survive"

"Umm destiny aren't you forgetting something"

"Umm nope"

"But you promised"

"I had my fingers crossed babe"

"Destiny, they need to know...cole needs to know, our sisters need to know"

"Know what?" Tamira asked

"Nothing"

"If you dont tell them i will, and i would never do that to you but you need help"

"I never told your secrets! Dont do this to me"

"Im tired destiny! Im so tired! Im tired of the secrets! Im tired of the lies! Im tired of not feelings safe!today i realized i could have saved someone from going to the mental intuition by telling someone about deigo! But i didnt so now her life is ruin....and im done, im done with the bullshit im grown as hell and its time i grow up...its time you do the same, its time you get help"

"If you tell them....i will never forgive you"

"Destiny whatever it is you can tell us...were family!" Cole says

"Family? This isnt my family, i was taken from my family! I was starved, and beaten! My family wouldnt have done that! This so call family is just as fucked up as our old me! So no i cant cole! I wish i never met you, and this family because then maybe...just maybe i could have a normal fucking nice!"

"You dont mean that" cole reasons

"Cole look around, we have two kids we have to protect we dont have time to think about the past"

She walked away heading to the door

"Im so sorry destiny!"

"For what?"

"Since the age of 12 destiny have been raped for three years ! By a man name victor! They people that took us from our parents thought it was a way of punishing her for her behavior"

"Destiny is that true?" Ashkey asked

"No it cant be true!" Tamira yelled

"Baby is it true?" Cole asked with tears in his eyes

She just looked at me and smile

"You were the only one i trusted! Now i will never forgive you for this"

She walked out

"It needed to be tolded"

"It did" jack calmly says

"Where is she going?"

"This time i really dont know"

The tears just came down

"Its gonna be ok"

"I think i just lost my sister! How is it going to be ok?"

" you didnt lose her...you just helped her...Now we know to be there for her nicole! We know she needs help and we know how to proceed! You did right by tellin us"

"I hope so"

"You really dont know where she's heading?"

"I wish i did"