8 ◈ The Dark.

Forewarning: Mentions of blood, wounds (mfer has a gash in his arm) :D

"Fuck," Seungmin hissed softly. He touched the back of his bare arm, following the trail of red that flowed freely down it until he felt the lukewarm shards staining his fingertips. Most already flaky and dried as it clung deeply to him. Uncomfortable against his skin as he tried to move. The gash that ran down the length spanning the back of his arm not deep enough to concern stitches, but deep enough for his blood to fall freely when the blade sliced into him. Deep enough to sting. To burn, as if he had been branded. Another scar after it heals. Marking him as a savage prisoner to the chilling presence of the captivating night. He shook the few crusted flakes off, coming to lightly touch the seeping wound as it throbbed, "Fuck, that hurts so bad."

From his spot against the steal, arms crossed firmly over his chest and legs following a similar thread, shoulders squared off and gaze hardened while it trained on a spot ahead of him, the vampire stirred. Minho looked down to him with sympathetic eyes, apologizing, "I'm really sorry."

"It's fine. I asked you to. It had to be big enough," The human groaned, wincing as he sat up off the metal ridges behind him, "We'll dress it when we're back at Felix's."

His eyes raked over the familiar scene ahead of them.

Underneath the lampposts illuminating the dark shade of the night, chasing the shadows and revealing the secrets scurrying. The maze of storage containers in the corner of the port warehouses in the city docks, kept dormant at this location until they could be relocated to their proper destination. This was a pitstop, nothing more; A transitional area between mind and matter, dream and reality, especially when the shadows drew longer and played tricks on the two coworkers left to fend for themselves on the patrol route. This may have been a transitional point, a liminal space, but the cargo was still precious to the people awaiting their arrival. Every moan of ghostly steal echoing through that haunted spectre of a familiar place. Though he never set foot inside this part of the docks.

Any trespassers and solicitors must be promptly caught.

Including him and Minho, who waited inside the labyrinth of those brightly colored steel walls. The damp drizzle from above  coating them with seeping flecks. Acting as a chill against the warmth fevering Seungmin's skin. Offering him repose against the thundering of his heart.

"Be safe," Minho finalized, sending one last glance to Seungmin, eyes darting down to the revolver concealed underneath the human's now drizzled on button up shirt. The hints of the black rubber handle and silver chamber peering through from beneath his belt. He snuck to the container beside them, grabbing onto the latches of the massive metal doors making him look as if he was nothing more than a child. A small, terrified child who's hands trembled slightly in the darkness of the night, sweaty grip rapping around the steal bars. He pointed at Seungmin, almost accosting him, "And don't leave the shipping container area. Don't go into the warehouses. I can't keep an eye on you if you do."

"I'll stay nearby," Seungmin confirmed to him, forcing his voice to stay steady despite it's want to break apart. The dark of the shipping containers grew close to him, spiraling around his stretched legs, the sharp angles and edges reaching to grab hold. Pinning him down with it's shadowed touch. The few lights brightening the area only causing those clawed grips to inch closer, and closer, on the slippery cement floors. Their embrace causing his throat to choke up. Their embrace gently reminding him of what laid in the deep cold below. He inched away from them, continuing on, "Let's give it three hours."

"Two," Minho gestured the number as he bargained to the human. When Seungmin quirked an eyebrow, the vampire lectured in a firm tone that raked a seriousness through both of them waiting in the night, "Give it two hours. If he doesn't show up by then, we leave, forget about all of this, and continue on as we normally do."