chapter I

Eunchae is running late to class, and she almost gets caught by the warden for having not left the hostel at 7:30 a.m.

"Fuck, I'm going to be late if I don't go faster to class," she said, looking at her hand watch, which showed it was 7:30 a.m.

"Shit shit shit!" almost get caught by the warden that's passing by the hostel." She was waiting behind the wall to let the warden go first, and she went running again.

It felt like her adrenaline was going into booster mode when the time was almost 8:00 a.m.

After running for like 7 minutes, she is already in front of her class, panting like crazy, and she goes to her individual seat that was arranged by the professor. She takes a Sakura water bottle and shoves it in her mouth.

"Hey, hey, slowly. You choke on water when you drink too fast like that." Sakura looks concerned when Eunchae drinks the water too fast.

After Sakura's warning about that, she choked on water on the spot. 

"Just what I say to you like 3 seconds beforehand, and it's already happened, tch tch tch Eunchae, Eunchae" Sakura gave a tissue to Eunchae after watching her cough.

She took a deep breath after she choked on water, and she felt embarrassed about that. "Damn, I feel like dying after choking on drinking water," she said as she put the water bottles down on the tables.

Yunjin goes to Eunchae's table after hearing Eunchae coughing. 

"Oii, are you okay, Eunchae?" "Why are you coughing like that?" She asked her if Eunchae had calmed down already. 

"I'm okay, just the water entered the wrong esophagus." She laughed at her own fault. She took out her laptop and turned on that thing. 

"Sakura, have you finished the assignment that Prof. Kim gave us two weeks ago?" Eunchae was searching in her files about the thesis that the whole class had to do. 

"already finished, why? Are you not done yet? "There is no way you can't finish that thesis; that is your favourite subject." Sakura teased her after showing her thesis to Eunchae. 

"Sorry, okay, I'm just asking you if you have finished it already or not; aren't you our genius procrastinator who always fascinated Prof. Kim about your work?" she scoffed at her.

"It's Miyawaki Sakura okay; there is never a time when I get caught late to do our work." Sakura answered with confidence in her.

"Yeah, who doesn't know Sakura?" "She is the one complaining about procrastinating the work that has been given for like a week, and she does it like two days before the deadline." Yunjin ate her chocolate snack. 

After the trio has been chit-chatting, the professor enters the class and asks all of them a question.

"All of you have arrived inside the class?" "If someone still hasn't come, all of you are going to get detentions after this whole period after class." the professor looking in front of her.

all of them panicking and checking beside each other. 

"I'm going to check on the attendance of this class if all of you have already arrived." The professor goes to her computer and checks the attendance on her computer.

"Who is Song Yurim?" Why does he not mark his attendance beforehand? The professor asked all of them, and everyone didn't say anything.

The professor felt irked up and shouted the name of Yurim. 

"SONG YURIM, WHO IS SONG YURIM?!" "IF YOU DON'T SPEAK UP, ALL OF YOUR CLASSMATE WILL GET A DETENTION !" The professor's face turned red after shouting the student's name.

Someone should lift their hands up and speak up. 

"But, madam, there is no one named Song Yurim here, and in this class we just have female students, but if madam is searching for Seo Yurim, she is here, madam." Danielle spoke on behalf of everyone.

suddenly, the professor double-checked the attendant of the class, and yes, it's seo, not song.

"Okay, but Seo Yurim, why are you not marking up your attendant on the attendant web for this class?" Prof. asking the question to Yurim

"I'm sorry for that, madam, my phone broke because it fell off the road when I was riding my motorcycle and I can't use my phone to check on the attendant." Yurim lowered her head as a sign of guilt.

The professor can't blame her for an unexpected situation. She let the problem slide and forgave her student.

"So, do you have another phone on you right now?" and Yurim shakes her head. 

" No but I will buy the new phone after this class ends," Yurim said while looking into the professor's eyes.

The professor just nodded her head, and she exited the attendant menu on her PC.

"So right now we're going to finish the last subject that we have to learn about: hardware and software." "I have a presentation that I made to you guys." The professor turned on the projector to let the presentation show up in front of all students. 

"urghh Sakura "If the professor goes here, wake me up, okay?" Eunchae gave a sign to Sakura to let her sleep. 

"What a sleepyhead! Okay, I'll wake you up if the professor goes to our seat, but don't snore if you sleep. You might blow off your cover to sleep." Sakura gives an okay sign. 

"Hahaha, I will not snore; just a nap for my eyes." Eunchae put her head on the table. 

After like 3 hours of professor teaching, finally it's finished. 

"Okay guys, don't forget the work that I give to you and make sure all of you finish it within this week."
"I will collect all the work that you guys did in the past 3 weeks." The professor will pack her book and then get out of class. 

"huh? already finished? "Woahh... why did Sakura not wake me up?" Eunchae rubs her eyes and sees all of them already packing their things and putting them inside their bags.

Eunchae doesn't say anything and just follows what everyone else does. as if sakura done put her thing inside her bags, she goes to eunchae table.

"The professor doesn't go to our table; that's why I didn't wake you up." So right now, let's go to the cafeteria."

Both of them go to the cafeteria and meet with Minji and Minju.

"Hey, wait for us." Sakura call them both, and both of them turn together. After Sakura and Eunchae go to sit beside Minji, Minji asks Sakura a question.

"Did you call earlier?" Minji slapped Sakura's hand slightly. Sakura just laughed. 

meanwhile, inside the class, Haerin and Danielle were just chilling around while Kazuha played with her phone, but suddenly, all of their phones gave a warning about an emergency situation, and they were all looking through their phones. 

"Zombies mobbing in the cities?! Kazuha is looking at everyone to see if they have the same massage about that.