chapter IV

"Where are we gonna search for the other four?" Eunchae asks while looking around. Sakura shrugged, a sign she didn't know. She suddenly remembered that they still had their phones.

"Who has Yunjin's phone number or Chaewon's phone number? Maybe we can call them." Sakura asked them. Kazuha lifts her hand and gets her phone in her pocket and searches for yunjin's number.

after dialling yunjin's phone, she picked up the call. "Kazuha? is that you? are you okay? are you with others?" Yunjin asks insistently without taking a breath.

"Woah woah relax you there, yes I'm with the others. are you with Chaewon or alone?" Kazuha reassured Yunjin that she was fine.

"Thank god you are still fine. I thought you had already become one of them. Yunjin sighed in relief after hearing that Kazuha is still in a good state.

"What did you ask me before? am I with Chaewon? Yes, she is with me," Yunjin said. "is there just Chaewon with you or other people with you as well?" Kazuha asked again.

"It's just me and Chaewon ," Yunjin said. "So where are you right now? We need your location." kazuha open the speaker on her phone to let other people hear.

"Chaewon, where are we right now? Is it in faculty B, I think so we are still wandering on here.. Shittt gotta get going, the zombies won't wait for us to finish the conversation. byee" yunjin ends the call.

"yunjin, yun-YUNJINNN! FUCK." Kazuha put her phone in her pocket.

"Where is she now? Does she in trouble?" Sakura worried about Yunjin and Chaewon.

"Right now she is at faculty B with Chaewon, maybe she is busy killing the zombies.". Kazuha said

"We must go to faculty B to save both of them." Minju said.

______________________________

"LIKE HOW MANY THERE AREE!!!" Chaewon dodged the zombie's pouches toward her. Yunjin, who ended the call, joined Chaewon in wiping out the zombies who came at them.

"WATCH OUT BESIDE YOU!!" Chaewon pulled Yunjin out because of the zombie already beside her.

That zombie falls flat after failing to bite yunjin and Chaewon kicks the zombie's stomach without hesitation.

"We must get away from here before a lot of zombies come at us." Chaewon is still beating the hell out of the zombies that attacked yunjin earlier. "But the others might search for us here because they're already on their way here." yunjin said.

"If that so we must find something to hit or beat these zombies around here so we can't get devoured by zombies." Chaewon is going to find any weapon to kill the zombies.

Both of them searched for the weapon around faculty B and Chaewon found an axe lying behind the tree.

Yunjin, on the other hand, found something unexpected she could find in the lecturer's office. She went to the lecturer's office and found a pump shotgun inside the locker. "Wow, I never knew Miss Layla had this kind of weapon inside her locker. I thought she was just an ordinary lecturer with a kind personality and looks like she step on an ant didn't die. The proverb says don't judge a book by its cover." Yunjin takes out the pump shotgun and the bullet with her.

"Chaewon looked at what I found, a pump shotgun." Yunjin showed the shotgun to Chaewon and she looked surprised. "Where did you find that??" Chaewon looked stunned by the shotgun that was held by yunjin. "inside Miss Layla's locker. unexpected right? " Chaewon nods her head and both of them goes to inside the lecturer's office.

Just like that, both of them hide inside the lecturer's office till the other arrives at their location. Chaewon is still on her guard but is not sure if the zombies are gonna come out without any warning.