chapter XV

As the previous test on Hyein's hearing abilities yielded abnormal results, Sua decided to contact someone with more experience in dealing with hearing problems.

"Hello there, Seungwoo," Sua called out to the person.

"Yes, what can I help you with, Sua?" Seungwoo replied.

"are you in your clinic right now?" sua asked

"Yes, I am. What's the matter, Sua? Do you need some help or something? You sound urgent," Seungwoo said, expressing concern about the urgency in Sua's voice.

"I just need your expertise regarding a patient of mine who needs a check-up for her hearing problem," Sua explained, expressing the issue she was facing.

Seungwoo jokingly replied, "Can't you handle it yourself, Sua? Aren't you the genius doctor in this company?"

Sua chuckled in response, "Well, even geniuses need a second opinion sometimes. Besides, your expertise in hearing problems is unmatched, Seungwoo. I trust your judgment."

"Hey, even a genius doctor like Kim Sua can benefit from the expertise of a mere An otolaryngologist like me," Seungwoo playfully remarked. "Of course, I'll be glad to help you out. So, where are you right now?"

Sua replied, "I am currently at my clinic. Should I bring the patient over to your clinic?"

Seungwoo responded, "It would be better if you bring the patient to my clinic. I have all the necessary equipment there for a thorough examination. Let's coordinate the details, and we'll get to the bottom of this hearing problem together."

"Okay, deal. I'll be there in a few minutes," Sua replied before hanging up the phone. She then approached Hyein to inform her that they would be going to her friend's clinic for a more thorough check-up.

"Hyein, good news! We're going to my friend's clinic for a better check-up on your hearing. He's a specialist in this field, so I'm confident he'll provide us with valuable insights. Let's head over there together," Sua explained to Hyein, reassuring her about the upcoming examination.

Upon hearing Sua's explanation, Hyein quickly got up from her seat, eager to proceed with the plan.

"Alright, Sua! I'm ready to go. Let's head to your friend's clinic right away," Hyein responded with enthusiasm, showing her readiness to address her hearing concerns.

"Let's go," Sua affirmed, leading the way as they both made their way to Seungwoo's clinic. They embarked on the journey with a shared sense of anticipation, hopeful that this visit would provide valuable insights into Hyein's hearing condition.

Seungwoo's clinic is located to the west of their current building, and they decide to walk there since it's only a 10-minute stroll away.

As Sua and Hyein make their way towards the clinic, they take in the pleasant weather, enjoying the warm breeze and the sunshine. Engrossed in conversation, they discuss their expectations for the upcoming appointment.

Sua reassures Hyein, saying, "I have a good feeling about Seungwoo's expertise. He's renowned for his knowledge and skills in treating hearing problems. I believe he'll provide us with valuable insights and potential solutions."

Hyein, grateful for Sua's support, responds, "I'm glad we're taking this step. It's been frustrating dealing with my hearing difficulties, but I have hope that we'll find answers today."

Sua smiles warmly and replies, "Absolutely, Hyein. Remember, you're not alone in this. We'll figure it out together. Seungwoo is an expert in his field, and he'll guide us through the process."